2023 Draft Discussion (Day2pg18)

Chiefs_5627

2 hours ago, Chiefer said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/04/24/draft-team-needs-pick-predictions-analysis

Breer saying we’re gonna trade up for Zay Flowers or Jahmyr Gibbs. If we stay at 31 we’ll take Mazi Smith or Jalin Hyatt

Then I vote to stay at 31. Flowers has the "dropsies". Gibbs is less than B.Robinson which we could have trading up too. Mazi i've been fond of most of "pre-draft". Hyatt is better than Flowers, IMO and we might not have to trade up.

Edited by mayanfootball

1 hour ago, mayanfootball said:

J.

Go read Kingseanjohn's post again. It's only about Deuce Vaughn, not "players". DUH

Too bad you read the wrong post and did not check to see what was highlighted in the quote of your post. 

To spell it out, we don't have a big need for a short-yardage back We have Pacheco. 

Next time, pay closer attention.

Edited by onejayhawk

Just had a look again at the current roster and tried to identify

a) needs
b) room to accomodate players

Looking beyond this year ... CB came up. Check it out. Sneed will be up for a really big one next year, one the Chiefs may not be able to afford. So ... bringing in a good CB ... just thinking.

Haven't seen the Chiefs being linked to a CB in the first  ... I wouldn't rule it out.

• Like 1