2023 Draft Discussion (Day2pg18)

Chiefs_5627

11 minutes ago, chiefs82 said:

ESPN mentioned he could be better suited as the nickel; dude is explosive 

It was a need. Probably gonna go the Snead route with this one.   Let Snead/McDuffie follow.   Watson/Williams outside. And Conner inside as depth 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EMAW_KSU said:

Remember the last guy he supposedly wanted us to take? I mean, I like Rice so I’m good with it, but I don’t know it’s the end all be all.  But at the end of the day, if giving our QB input prevents the Aaron Rodgers syndrome then even better.

WR is a little different then RB, and he wasn’t hosting Pat Camp during the offseason at that point.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Safeties in rounds #4 and #5. I did not see that coming. I have to wonder if one of them is not for Toub.

True to form, Thompson is 9 RAS though the site seems to be swamped and won't do the card.

Thompson is an edge player. He's not playing safety at 6'6 240lbs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Possible LB/special teamer

hes 26, we really don’t care about age with late round picks 😂

Wait, really?? 26?

Edit: lol had me worried for a bit there, he's 23 but will be 24 when the season starts

Edited by Chiefs_5627
  • Like 1

Wow. Dallas had a real hard-on for Eric Scott. Trading a 2024 4th-round pick to get him.

Thompson seems to be mislabeled as a safety. They also listed the weight at 210. Drafting an Edge makes a great deal more sense. It's weird that they would draft someone that old.