Predictions ?

Rogerthat

End of year predictions. Make whatever you want.  Records? Super bowl winner? Who’s the #1 pick? Head coach? Etc.  

I am going to make three

Pace is on the hot seat he get fired with fox at the end of the year. 

New head coach new dc.  Bears switch to a 4-3. 

Kyle Long says to himself. My shoulder is messed up my hand is messed up my ankle is mess up.  Has a Calvin Johnson moment and retires. 

Pace stays, rest gone: Fox retires, Loggains takes QB coach job, Fangio takes DC job

Bears get only one more win, against Browns

Pace hires one of the younger HCs (Nagy, Lafleur) pairs with internally promoted DC like Donatell

Trubisky continues to have up and down play, gets injured and we see Sanchex or Glennon again

Pace gets WR, DL, OL and OLB in FA, gets OLB, WR, LB, CB in draft

These are grim forecasts...

I'll go- Bears beat the Browns, Niners, Bengals and Vikings (who rest their starters) winning a surprise 7 games.

Fox gets fired along with the rest of the coaching staff.

Pace gets to hire a new coach- Pete Carmichael Jr HC- OC some pupil nobody name and DC-someone from the ravens staff

Ok, so here are mine

Pace fires Fox on Black Monday along with Loggains and Rodgers. Fangio leaves on his own accord.

Pace hires Reich or Lafleuer for HC (Harbaugh rumors get hot but fizzle), they pick their own OC, and a solid vet DC gets lured like Mike Pettine with the title of Assistant Head Coach. Majority of fans get pissed we don't get Gruden.

Players we move on from include Glennon, Demps, Freeman, Massie, Wheaton and Cooper.

Bellamy will not be back, both Inman and Wright get offers. Meredith signs RFA tender.

Bears try to pull a move like the Rams in their single season offensive reload. They trade for a WR, sign one in FA (not currently on the team) and draft one. Likely like they did for Watkins, they might go after someone who is slated to be a FA after next season. Notable names are OBJ, Fitz, Cobb, Nelson, Mike Evans, Kelvin Benjamin, and Funchess. I know we aren't trading for a Green Bay player, just noting talents.

Pace will land one big fish in FA, and the contract is crazy as that is the market.

Trubisky makes a huge step in 2018. Not as big as Goff or Wentz, but becomes a Pro Bowl alternate possibility.

Archived