13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ooooh! Oooh! I love this game!

Finishes the past 2 seasons injured

Regresses the past 3 seasons

"Fine, I want a $250 million guaranteed contract."

Team goes "yeah we already have a Pro Bowl quarterback here"

Team slaps him with Nonexclusive Tag

Amazon Baltimore GIF by NFL On Prime Video

i was not expecting this kind of sass on a friday morning, but I'm here for it.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

i was not expecting this kind of sass on a friday morning, but I'm here for it.

1. It's been a very long week

2. I thought you'd get a kick out of it

3. I don't have a third reason but numbered lists really need at least 3 reasons to be viable, so here's another

• Like 7

His agent better be working overtime trying to find a trade partner that will give up a 3rd rd pick.  No one is going to out stubborn Mike Brown, and if the compensation sucks, they'll just dare him to sit out his contract year instead of playing RT.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

His agent better be working overtime trying to find a trade partner that will give up a 3rd rd pick.  No one is going to out stubborn Mike Brown, and if the compensation sucks, they'll just dare him to sit out his contract year instead of playing RT.  

In fairness, he played the season hobbled by the first knee dislocation and a surgically repaired shoulder.  But if he thinks someone is going to pony up enough in a tyrade for Borwn to move him in his "prove it " year, he's clearly still taking a lot of those pain killer meds.  

Honestly, I'd trade him for a safety.  Or a top notch punter.  Seems equal value at this point.

To do a Weird Al take on a Motley Crue song, "jonah, don't go away mad, Jonah, just go away"

I’m going to assume he’s a post June 1st cut in a few days. He doesn’t want to be there and nobody would really look to trade anything of value (and this ain’t Semi Pro so you’re not trading him for a working washing machine) so he’ll be on the open market soon, I’d guess.