Bengals T Jonah Williams requests trade

RaidersAreOne

21 hours ago, NudeTayne said:
21 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Bears 4th rounder probably gets it done since it'd be at the top of the 4th.

Bears 2nd rounder incoming, confirmed.

Chase Claypool? Bears don’t have a 2nd.

If Bengals take a RT at 28, I'd expect Jonah to be moved overnight before day 2 starts. He has some value to other teams and none to the Bengals at that point. A day 3 pick would be ok for the Bengals and the new team would have a need filled before resuming their draft. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

If Bengals take a RT at 28, I'd expect Jonah to be moved overnight before day 2 starts. He has some value to other teams and none to the Bengals at that point. A day 3 pick would be ok for the Bengals and the new team would have a need filled before resuming their draft. 

With the questions at RB and TE, can't see that happening especially with all the resources they've put into the line the last two seasons. They also have issues at S but this class is pretty weak there so I'm sure that'll be addressed later

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

With the questions at RB and TE, can't see that happening especially with all the resources they've put into the line the last two seasons. They also have issues at S but this class is pretty weak there so I'm sure that'll be addressed later

Bengals have some openings at the moment but my guess is they'll re-sign Apple and Flowers at CB, a vet TE, maybe Moreau, and perhaps a vet RB. 

That would leave the draft pretty open for BPA. They may ignore RT or CB but are likely to use picks in the first 3 rounds at RB and TE. But neither are first round needs so they won't reach for someone. If Dawand Jones or Darnell Wright is higher on their board at 28 than Darnell Washington or Deonte Banks or Jamyr Gibbs, they could pull the trigger on a RT. 

• Like 1