Domey’s Fever Dream - Bring the Mannings! Payton, Peyton, his bro and Co.

Dome

6 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

What I really can see tho is the Manning family in general (Archie, Payton, Eli and Cooper) all becoming partial owners within the Saints with the idea of a transition from Tom to Gayle and eventually to the Mannings. Tom Benson has been recently adamant that he wants to secure the Saints future in NOLA beyond his death and the Mannings would be a very logical family with the connections, funds and pedigree to make that goal a reality.

This is my favorite read of these entire boards since day 1.

Bravo!!!

9 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

What I really can see tho is the Manning family in general (Archie, Payton, Eli and Cooper) all becoming partial owners within the Saints with the idea of a transition from Tom to Gayle and eventually to the Mannings. Tom Benson has been recently adamant that he wants to secure the Saints future in NOLA beyond his death and the Mannings would be a very logical family with the connections, funds and pedigree to make that goal a reality.

Bingo. That would be fantastic for the Saints. 

I would still like to get Peyton involved on the football side of things. He's going to get a shot in the NFL if he wants it... if he "clicks" and becomes the next big thing we'll be glad we're the team that he's working for. If he flops, we'll he was just as likely to flop as any other 1st year hire anyways. Not sure what his job for be, but if he wants in I hope the Saints are the first team to send him an invitation. 

Archived