Bengals sign former Rams S Nick Scott

INbengalfan

5 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Tell me how to feel. @jrry32 @El Ramster

He can be good but can be bad. Depends the scheme. To me he’s a better safety roamer than a in the box safety. Has some nice mits. Dude made love to Brady our SB run. He’s been dinged up these last 2 years. Wishing him the best. Super smart guy. He was Saquans back up at penn state. Hustles hard and gives it his all. Great guy wishing him the best. That rams/Cincy connection getting stronger. For that price he’s a bargain. 

Edited by El Ramster

6 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Tell me how to feel. @jrry32 @El Ramster

Great special teamer. Solid safety. Very fast, hits hard, inconsistent as a tackler, and solid in both coverage and the run game. Split-safety type. I think y'all got him on a good deal. Biggest issue with him is his physical play style leads to him getting nicked up.

Edited by jrry32
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Great special teamer. Solid safety. Very fast, hits hard, inconsistent as a tackler, and solid in both coverage and the run game. Split-safety type. I think y'all got him on a good deal. Biggest issue with him is his physical play style leads to him getting nicked up.

@El Ramster @NVRamsFan Sounds like a nice piece of puddy Anarumo can mold into something more.

Thanks for the input, Rams brethren.

• Like 4