Falcons sign WR Mack Hollins (1y/2.5mil)

Trojan

I like him. I wouldn’t have minded him as a 4 or 5 here so we can put Equanimeous in jail cause he sucks so bad. 

He’s probably an upgrade over Olamide Zaccheaus but I imagine his stat sheet will pretty much reflect his cost. 

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

I like him. I wouldn’t have minded him as a 4 or 5 here so we can put Equanimeous in jail cause he sucks so bad. 

He’s probably an upgrade over Olamide Zaccheaus but I imagine his stat sheet will pretty much reflect his cost. 

He was a really hard worker with the Raiders and went from probably fringe roster to number two boundary WR. I think something similar could be in the books for the Falcons with Pitts as a big slot, and Drake London as the number one boundary. 

Here's to hoping he ends up better than the tall raider receiver we tried to make work last year lol.   If for nothing else he is another big tree to the Forrest we have at the skill positions.   The contract price is solid and he seems to be a leader type and was a captain while working hard to better his craft over the years.  So i can't complain about the pickup at all we needed some WR's for sure.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Here's to hoping he ends up better than the tall raider receiver we tried to make work last year lol.   If for nothing else he is another big tree to the Forrest we have at the skill positions.   The contract price is solid and he seems to be a leader type and was a captain while working hard to better his craft over the years.  So i can't complain about the pickup at all we needed some WR's for sure.

This. And the fact that we won't be airing it out 40+/game anytime soon so its fine.. Seems like Smith/Fontenot are building an identity to say the least.

12 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

That’s exactly what he is, leader, hard worker, great STs guy, decent no3 or no4 WR if you don’t mind him running the wrong routes occasionally 🙂

Good pickup and good value.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

ST ace. Unreal in that respect. Solid WR4 who was forced into tons of action. Atl fans will love him.

Yeah wasn't a big fan when we signed him last year but really liked him and would love to have kept him at that price. Oh well