2014 - RollEagles
2013 - Jroc04
2012 - Hockey5djh
2011 - Jroc04
2010 - Eagles27
2009 - Nabbs4u
2008 - ninjapirate

League Rules: 
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL 

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Total Bases (TB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS) 

Pitchers Stat Categories: Complete Games (CG), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Quality Starts (QS) 

Keepers:

Members: 
1. Eagles27 
2. Nabbs4u 
3. Jroc04 
4. Hockey5djh 
5. RollEagles 
6. Meco 
7. Remixxxxxxx 
8. ninjapirate

19 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Holy crap I didn't realize this was year 10

We'll all be as old as @Nabbs4u before we know it.

13 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Side note....stop freaking winning E27. I just went 10-3 last week and didn't gain a single game on your 23 game lead on the field.:S

I was losing badly to @Jroc04 until Sunday. Team clutched it out as usual. After such a strong regular season, I can feel the impending playoff choke job coming though.

2 hours ago, Eagles27 said:

We'll all be as old as @Nabbs4u before we know it.

I was losing badly to @Jroc04 until Sunday. Team clutched it out as usual. After such a strong regular season, I can feel the impending playoff choke job coming though.

If Kershaw doesn't get hurt it's a lot closer. He effected 3 different categories going out early. Figures, I literally had one decent offensive week out of the last 10 and it's against the best team in the league. I was hoping they could wake up a little offensively and I can make a push but my keepers have been injured or bad this year. Really screwed me. But yea, @Eagles27's team is ridiculous. Blackmon is just raking. 

I've dug myself such a hole with players on the DL I'm not sure what to expect now Healthy? Last year it was 23Gm for me to make the dance. (Still bitter E27 about Tie breaker BS losing me the final) ? However.......

I'm Coming for you Roll 10GMs back from 4th!!

• 4 weeks later...

I see you picked up two of my Trash POS waste of time Keepers E27. Damn Those Sum Mitches!!!  Sad part is I could see both Villar and Davis getting hot towards the Playoffs for You. I just couldn't afford to waste any more time and roster spots chasing the playoffs for Mendoza line Players regardless if they were Keepers.

To think I could of Kept instead of those two

Upton, Murphy, Sanchez or Abreu. ??

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

I see you picked up two of my Trash POS waste of time Keepers E27. Damn Those Sum Mitches!!!  Sad part is I could see both Villar and Davis getting hot towards the Playoffs for You. I just couldn't afford to waste any more time and roster spots chasing the playoffs for Mendoza line Players regardless if they were Keepers.

To think I could of Kept instead of those two

Upton, Murphy, Sanchez or Abreu. ??

That's pretty much what I'm hoping for.:D

• 5 weeks later...

Also @Nabbs4u if you pick up another player for your 7th place game against a managerless team we're fighting. Seriously. I'm coming down to North Carolina, kicking you in the shin, pulling your shirt over your head, and molly wop on you like B60 on someone who may slightly disagree with him in a public setting.

11 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Also now that i'm looking at ti.....how did you finish worse than the team with no manager @Jroc04!?

''Twas a bad year for ol Jroc. Underperforming and injuries, specifically to my keepers is probably what did it. Machado hit .264 this year and he's my big dog. Pollock, Cespedes, Kershaw all spent a lot of time on the DL. I all out dropped Trevor Story, who was a keeper, lol. Just unfortunate year for me. I'll be back and strong next year, don't you worry. 

My team just got hot again down the stretch. The middle part of the year was pretty rough.

And also, Rhys Hoskins happened.

And JD Martinez went off. 

And Eric Hosmer decided to have a .320/25 HR/87 RBI type of season.

Good thing for me that those guys heated up because Trout has been uncharacteristically cold for the last 2 weeks. But that also coincided with Judge heating back up a little bit.

Choosing keepers is going to be tough this offseason...

Archived