EF Fantasy Baseball (Year 11)

Eagles27

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

How's the search going for a Replacement? We need to go outside the Forum?

Hope not after a Decade.

Tried that last year, but there aren't many people interested in 8 team leagues. Looking for someone from the forum, though I'd be fine with a non-Eagles fan at this point if there wasn't any interest here.

Make this easy and join @ninjapirate

Rabbit Toilet GIF

We're waiting.

8 hours ago, Eagles27 said:
9 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Hope not after a Decade.

Tried that last year, but there aren't many people interested in 8 team leagues. Looking for someone from the forum, though I'd be fine with a non-Eagles fan at this point if there wasn't any interest here.

I'd much rather do a 10 team league with 3 "out of forum" guys than a 7 team league at all. I'm not sure how that expansion would go but its just a thought.

7 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:
9 hours ago, Eagles27 said:
9 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Hope not after a Decade.

I'd much rather do a 10 team league with 3 "out of forum" guys than a 7 team league at all. I'm not sure how that expansion would go but its just a thought.

Probably have to cut back to 3 Keepers tops. I'm game for whatever. It has been 10 years. Might need new blood to keep this rolling.

If we wanted to go to 10 teams the only way IMO would be to start over again. Not sure everybody would be on board with that, but I'm fine with whatever you guys want to do.

If we couldn't find an 8th person I was probably going to make this the last year we ran this keeper league anyway. 

On 3/5/2018 at 9:15 PM, Eagles27 said:

If we wanted to go to 10 teams the only way IMO would be to start over again. Not sure everybody would be on board with that, but I'm fine with whatever you guys want to do.

If we couldn't find an 8th person I was probably going to make this the last year we ran this keeper league anyway. 

Agreed.

I'm also fine with a complete redraft it that means we acquire new blood. 8 Teams is small enough. Guess after 10 years it's run its course?

13 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Agreed.

I'm also fine with a complete redraft it that means we acquire new blood. 8 Teams is small enough. Guess after 10 years it's run its course?

Well, lets play the year out as is. 

I would definitely say this is the last year we do the 8 team max. If you guys want to continue next year we'll restart with 10-12 teams.

Keeper deadline is next Sunday. Pick your keepers on Yahoo or post them here. If you don't do anything I'll choose your 6 highest ranked players regardless of position.

Draft is set for Saturday, March 24 @ 12:00 PM EST

Nobody said anything yet, but if that's a problem you're running out of time to ask me to change it. 

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

fine i will rejoin I think that's my old team anyway 

Such a tsundere...

Posey was the only player on your team the last year you played, but I'm pretty sure it was your team too.

PM your e-mail for the invite. 

Archived