Week 13 GDT: Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans

Texansfan713

Davenport was limited in practice Wednesday.

I really want to give the kid a chance and take the next 5 games to see what we have in him. Is he the RT of the future? Is he the LT moving into next season? Is he going to be a decent swing tackle in the future?

The guy would have probably been a 2nd round pick if he had played at a bigger school. I like that we have gotten him some reps early in the season, but with Clark out and there being no way Davenport is worse than Lamm......its time to start him!

its also time to put Mancz in that LG spot and figure out whether he can start at G or if hes going to be a career back up along the line, which is fine, hes a very good back up. 

I don't think we hang up a 50 burger on 'em, but I feel good about our chances. This Titans team is far from impressive at this point (neither are we, but I digress).

Mariota has turned into a pick machine, and Andre Hal seems to channel his inner Earl Thomas for this one. The Titans D doesn't scare me with semi competent QB play (which isn't saying we'll get that from Savage be - I'd be overjoyed with semi competent).There's a subliminal aspect to this game too - the team tends to play spoiler to the Titans when they're in the playoff hunt. (Granted, it's been a while since we were in the spoiler spot for anyone in this division).

I'm going to predict 21-16 Texans, with a 75 yard scoop and score from JD Clowney being the difference. Savage will lose two fumbles, but the D will hold. Clowney and Hopkins continue their two ring circus with big games. TJ Yates will get a drive in before yielding the floor to Savage again (because two QB changes in a single game is a BOB thing to do).

I also think this will be our last win of the season... maybe the Colts game, but doubtful.

Time and Venue:
Sunday, Dec 3, 2017 • 12:00 PM CT • • Nashville, TN
[IMG]

Radio: SportsRadio610 (610 AM, 100.3 FM)
Marc Vandermeer Play-By-Play, Andre Ware Color Analyst, John Harris Sideline

Television:
[IMG]

Anchorage AK | Fairbanks | AK Honolulu HI (red)

New England @ Buffalo Jim Nantz, Tony Romo (red)

Kansas City @ NY Jets Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts (blue)
San Francisco @ Chicago Andrew Catalon, James Lofton (yellow)
Houston @ Tennessee Greg Gumbel, Trent Green (orange)
Indianapolis @ Jacksonville Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon (aqua)
Cleveland @ LA Chargers (LATE) Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta (green)

Preview:

Flip Card: PDF

Officiating Crew: Clete Blakeman

Uniform Combination: White Jerseys/Blue Pants

Weather: 58° F Clear
Full Weather: Link

Go Texans!

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

Jeff Allen starting at RT today?  GG

So (1) is this punishment for all the TO's? or (2) it is guaranteed that Savage will have another TO so there is justification for putting in the Bengal Killa?

Will Fuller (ribs) is inactive for Week 13 against Tennessee.

Fuller was ruled out early in the week. He's yet to resume practicing and will miss another game. Also inactive for Houston are OL Kyle Fuller, OLB Latroy Lewis, OT Julie'n Davenport, NT Chunky Clements, and OLB Brennan Scarlett.

Archived