2018 Mock 1st w/ Trades

IrishHooligan00

Have fun ripping this apart...

2017 NFL Mock w/ Trades

1st: Cleveland - Saquon Barkley - RB - PSU

***Trade SF Trades #2 to CLE for #7 (1st), #33 (2nd), #65 (3rd), 2019 1st and 3rd Rounder 

2nd: Cleveland - Josh Rosen - QB - UCLA

3rd: New York G - Sam Darnold - QB - USC                         *Trade QB Eli Manning to JAX for a 2018 4th (#122)

4th: Denver - Connor Williams - OT - Texas                          *Sign Kirk Cousins in FA

5th: Indianapolis - Bradley Chubb - DE/OLB - NCST

***Trade CHI Trades #6 to WAS for #16 (1st), #47 (2nd), #109 (4th), and 2019 1st and 3rd Rounder

6th: Washington - Mason Rudolph - QB - OKST

7th: San Francisco - Minkah Fitzpatrick - CB/S - Alabama

8th: New York J - Lamar Jackson - QB - LOU

9th: Miami - Chukwuma Okorafor - OT - WMU

10th: Tampa Bay - Arden Key - DE - LSU

11th: Los Angeles C - Orlando Brown - OT - OKLA

***Trade CIN Trades #12 to BUF for #18, #51, and #115

12th: Buffalo - Baker Mayfield - QB - OKLA

13th: Arizona - Josh Allen - QB - WYO

14th: Oakland - Roquan Smith - LB - UGA

15th: Dallas - Christian Wilkens - DT - CLEM

16th: Chicago - Calvin Ridley - WR - BAMA

17th: Green Bay - Derrius Guice - RB - LSU

18th: Cincinnati - Quenton Nelson - OG - ND

***Trade DET trades #19 to ATL for #23 (1st), #119 (4th)

19th: Falcons - Derwin James - S - FSU

20th: Seattle - Mike McGlinchey - OT - ND

21st: Ravens - Bryce Love - RB - STAN

22nd: Buffalo - Tarvarous McFadden - CB - FSU

23rd: Detroit - Maurice Hurst - DT/DE - MICH

***Trade CAR Trades #24 to MIN for #30 (1st), 

24th: Minnesota - Martinas Rankin - OT - MSST

25th: Jacksonville - Da'Ron Payne - DT - BAMA

26th: Tennessee - Joshua Jackson - CB - IOWA

27th: Los Angeles R - Sam Hubbard - DE/OLB - OHST

28th: New Orleans - Malik Jefferson - LB - TEX

29th: Pittsburgh - Harold Landry - DE/OLB - BC

30th: Carolina - Denzel Ward - CB - OHST

31st: New England - Ronnie Harrison - S - BAMA

***Trade PHI Trades #32 (1st) to CLE for #42 (2nd) #64 (2nd) and a 2019 2nd Rounder

32nd: Cleveland - Courtland Sutton - WR - SMU

Pretty good mock, really. The price tags of those two early trades might be a bit steep, and I think if Denver winds up with Cousins, they'd trade down from four. I also don't think Arizona will stay put if they want a quarterback (which they most likely will). 

2 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Pretty good mock, really. The price tags of those two early trades might be a bit steep, and I think if Denver winds up with Cousins, they'd trade down from four. I also don't think Arizona will stay put if they want a quarterback (which they most likely will). 

I have them steeper from previous trades in history and with the QB class that this is i feel everyone's gonna need to bid more to move around in the top of the draft. 

Arizona I am up in the air on i think they go more the vet route and maybe go after 1 of the 3 Vikings QB's. Keenum, Bradford, or Bridgewater (Who knows which one they'll Keep)

Not a Browns' fan, but I'd imagine that the Browns would more likely take their QB of choice at 1 and then if Barkley starts to fall into that 4-7 range, they'd make the move up to grab him.  Should come significantly cheaper and still a pretty decent chance to get Barkley, and not paying that QB premium.

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

17th: Green Bay - Derrius Guice - RB - LSU

Highly unlikely that the Packers will take a RB early in the draft, let alone in the 1st round.  Aaron Jones played really well before hurting his MCL, and even Jamaal Williams (a 4th round pick last year) looked good in recent weeks.  And they still have Ty Montgomery as well.  I'd imagine the best way to categorize the Packers interest in RB would be as opportunistic.  They have bigger issues and holes to fill.  Not a huge need, but I could see them going with Derwin James if they commit to Josh Jones as that LB/S hybrid that they've used Morgan Burnett this year.

1 hour ago, Jason_Bengal_Fl said:

I'd rather just stay at 12 and take McGlinchey.  I don't see them drafting a guard THAT high, and even if they did they wouldn't re-sign him (see Zeitler, Kevin).  They just don't put that much value on the position.  But McGlinchey, if he's good, will be around for a while.

Quenton Nelson at 18 would be a huge steal.  He's one of this drafts top prospects.  And don't you think they would have learned from the Zeitler situation?  Clearly not retaining Whitworth/Zeitler was a massive mistake.

2 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

Quenton Nelson at 18 would be a huge steal.  He's one of this drafts top prospects.  And don't you think they would have learned from the Zeitler situation?  Clearly not retaining Whitworth/Zeitler was a massive mistake.

I don't argue any of that.  But they won't take a guard that high or pay him huge money.  They don't value the position enough.  It's just the way they operate.

4th for eli is okay tho i believe eli will be cut.

As for the jags pick itself. Its downright the most awful pick we could make.  The jags have Malik Jackson, Marcel Dareus, and Abry Jones at DT as well as Eli Anoku(the team seems high on him). You also have calias Campbell who slides inside as well. 

Looking at who's available and based having acquired eli ill go with Courtland Sutton.  Theres a few reasons to pick a wr. 1) both allen robinson and marquise lee are free agents. Lee imo can be let go. 2) allen hurns could also be cut with no cap ramifications as hes seemingly always nicked up and is underperforming based on his contract. 3) our young wrs(keelan cole and dede westbrook) have shown some flashes but all our current wrs seem to be having some catching problems. 

If the jags tag/resign arob i could still see the team taking sutton as he reminds me of mike evans and putting 2 big wrs who can make plays deep should allow fournette to face fewer loaded fronts. 

Archived