2018 Mock 1st w/ Trades

IrishHooligan00

19 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

I just don't see a dynamic player at all. I don't see sideline to sideline ability. I don't see exceptional coverage skills. I mostly just see a regular athlete linebacker who sometimes has trouble getting off blocks.

Living in Georgia i get to see every UGA game and although im a FSU fan i still watch them and if you watch the entire games of UGA you will see him making all kind of plays all over the field.  He literally takes over the game at times on defense for UGA. 

On 11/30/2017 at 12:26 PM, IrishHooligan00 said:

1: SF will without a doubt take barkley, They have no RB next year. So you have to take him #1. 

2: Cleveland hasn't had a 1000 yard rusher since 2000, they barely reach 1500 yards a year. Barkley would change that. Guaranteed. Trading back up would be smart to get the one QB you prefer. There won't be a drastic bidding war. Giants aren't gonna move up 1 spot for a QB. 

IF you reread your not trading 3 #2's for 1 spot. 

Drafting those 3 players would change the Offense for years to come. All Young players that would thrive together. 

QB: Rosen

RB: Barkley

WR Courtland

WR Coleman/Britt

TE Njoku

If the browns ever want to turn it around they need to be aggressive Instead of always waiting and hoping to get a miracle. 

Since when needing a running back make us need to draft one in the first round. We drafted one last year and our back up was a undrafted player who has had success. Is more likely 49era draft a running back in the 5th round then the first.

On 11/30/2017 at 12:52 AM, FalconFan13 said:

Rico has been great this year and this is coming from someone who wanted him replaced last year.  We have bigger needs than FS thats for sure and i can list them for you.

OG, DT/DE,  CB ,  and Power RB  (although i think we can get a power RB in the mid rounds or late 2nd if a elite one drops).

Also this is coming from a FSU fan who likes Derwin James ALOT  as a player.  James is a SS type player at the next level in our scheme and although he is crazy athletic im not highly impressed with his reading skills of a play in a deep set.  Plus with his size and strength plus closing speed putting him way back there would limit his production and be a bit of a waste of him for his better strengths he brings to the table. 

If we didn't have Neal already as our SS i would be jumping all over James as our new SS of the future in the 1st round but to be our new FS i don't see it happening and even more so trading up for him.   Our coaching staff is in live with Rico even if im not always a massive fan of him.  He is the leader of that secondary group and our coach's rave about him 24/7.  

If im the Falcons with already missing a 5th round pick in this draft i would stay put and take Payne at DT from Bama and think thats a steal of a pick as i think he could go much higher.

Rico has not done all that great. 

On 12/3/2017 at 3:16 AM, 49erurtaza said:

Since when needing a running back make us need to draft one in the first round. We drafted one last year and our back up was a undrafted player who has had success. Is more likely 49era draft a running back in the 5th round then the first.

Since Barkley is the top RB in the whole draft and the best RB to come out of college the last year. No one in SF at RB is good. 

51 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Just a question If you could redo the draft last year what would make this team much better than it is now

I didn't really like the QB prospects last year i would def have went a different route then deshon kizer. 

I liked there 3 1st round picks.

Garrett Solid Pick

Njoku Gonna be a solid weapon for whoevers at QB

Peppers is an absolute stud

29th: Pittsburgh - Harold Landry - DE/OLB - BC

30th: Carolina - Denzel Ward - CB - OHST

31st: New England - Ronnie Harrison - S - BAMA

For the Steelers I could see either of the next two picks going to them over an edge player.  With safety and ILB being the highest needs right now I would guess Harrison.

Archived