Panthers sign WR DJ Chark

RaidersAreOne

Sad we couldn't get a 1 year deal done, but his injury history is a real thing. 

That being said, hope this makes Carolina better and the Bears picks worse!

Chark/Thielen/Shenault/Hurst with Sanders and Hubbard in the backfield. Draft another weapon in the 2nd round, offense will have plenty of support for QB1

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He had some good games for Detroit but he just can't stay healthy. He definitely gives their offense a speed element if he can stay on the field. I'm assuming Marshall / Chark will start on the outside with Thielen in the slot. 

He was injured a lot last season. He played well for 4-5 games. We didn’t want to pay $12+m a year for him like was projected. When WR contracts weren’t going that high, we hoped we could re-sign him. A one year deal is ideal for a team that signs him until he can stay healthy. 

4 hours ago, General Tso said:

Sad we couldn't get a 1 year deal done, but his injury history is a real thing. 

That being said, hope this makes Carolina better and the Bears picks worse!

Chark/Thielen/Shenault/Hurst with Sanders and Hubbard in the backfield. Draft another weapon in the 2nd round, offense will have plenty of support for QB1

Isn't Terrance Marshall still around?

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

He had some good games for Detroit but he just can't stay healthy. He definitely gives their offense a speed element if he can stay on the field. I'm assuming Marshall / Chark will start on the outside with Thielen in the slot. 

I wonder if Marshall can actually step up