Eagles sign S Terrell Edmunds for 1 year

ninjapirate

Just now, ACO said:

He wasn't as bad but he also not good. But I get they need to fill the needs. They totally going to draft one because aint no way.

They should draft one for sure. This at least makes a palatable starting pair with Blankenship. Not a great one though.

24 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

They should draft one for sure. This at least makes a palatable starting pair with Blankenship. Not a great one though.

Yeah, glad it won’t be a forced pick though.

Some interesting safeties round 2-4, grab one if that’s how the board falls. Kinda like RB. Though with RB you’ll be able to get serviceable guys in FA later or UDFAs to pair with Penny/Gainwell/Scott.

22 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

just seeing the DBs in the frame of the shot pre play will be nice

Would be nice. Maddox can get after it when let off the leash. The Neal signing could be a good indication of that. Not that I think he’s been some pass rusher at all in his career but someone with some speed that can close a gap quickly in a blitz. 

13 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I feel like Edmunds and Blankenship are pretty similar. Still not a rangy guy back there at all

Who knows could be another move coming. Edmunds is a solid safety but I don't think him and Blankenship preclude them from pursuing an impact safety.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Who knows could be another move coming. Edmunds is a solid safety but I don't think him and Blankenship preclude them from pursuing an impact safety.

Maybe the missing piece and Edmunds start .. pushing Blankenship back to the bench with Evans. That would be a sweet room if the missing piece is as great as we're hoping

59 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Maybe the missing piece and Edmunds start .. pushing Blankenship back to the bench with Evans. That would be a sweet room if the missing piece is as great as we're hoping

I think they will be comfortable with reed starting he played well last year. They probably signed Edmunds and told him he has a great chance to start. Need to see numbers. 

I doubt they make a big move for a safety they might draft one on day 2/3

• Like 1