Baker Mayfield's height

NudeTayne

Kue Bee  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Kwandary

• Kirk Cousins to NBA max contract and use #1 pick elsewhere
    • Ur fave passboi @#1

This just has to be said and apparently needs its own thread.  Can we stop speculating about Mayfield's height already every time we are talking about the 2018 draft?  We have a fairly reliable source--the police--that says he's in the 6'0 1/2" range, give or take half an inch.  Some may not like it and some may not care, but it's fairly settled.  Let's not keep going round and round about whether or not he will show up at 5'10" at the combine; there is no reason to believe the police report could get his height so wrong.  Yes, I'm a Baker homer.  That said, let's discuss all the Rosen/Mayfield/Darnold/Jackson pros and cons rooted in reasonable reality, not a regression of realistic perception.  Some concerns I have about Mayfield are playing from the spread & some of his in-game antics.  Those are real things that we can objectively agree happened/are happening; I'd rather discuss those things than having Mayfield's height take over pro/con conversations.  $0.02.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

I care about hand size. There isn't much of a difference once you get to a certain measurement but below that measurement I do believe it causes issues, primarily downfield and in poor conditions.

Wait...so are we still talking about wieners?

Archived