Ohio State's LB Jerome Baker will be a Saint

Dome

I think he'll end up anywhere from mid-2nd to early 3rd, so if we do want to get him, we will have to trade up into the early 3rd at best to likely get him.  His skillset is too good to drop further than that, even with questions about his play this year, it's easy to look at last years play and a coach to think they can get him back to that level.

4 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

I think were all just wondering which Buckeye we will draft this year... Cause ya know we will draft at least one.

Columbus has been our honey hole as of late.

Denzel Ward

Sam Hubbard

Tyquan Lewis

Billy Price

Im sure one of these will make their way onto the Saints roster next season. lol 

That first video posted...was I supposed to be impressed? It was boring. Lots of him dropping into zone coverages, not really driving or attacking the ball carrier, almost no motor, and lots of positive offensive plays happening with him kinda just standing there. I'm not sure what I am supposed to think

4 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:

That first video posted...was I supposed to be impressed? It was boring. Lots of him dropping into zone coverages, not really driving or attacking the ball carrier, almost no motor, and lots of positive offensive plays happening with him kinda just standing there. I'm not sure what I am supposed to think

To be fair. It’s a scouting video from one game, not a highlight video over the course of 2-3 seasons like more YouTube videos. Unless you’re talking about an elite playmaker on defense, that’s how 99% or games play out.

That’s the one that popped up first on YouTube so I posted it. 

A boring video it may be, but it doesn’t change the fact that he’s most likely gonna go in the top 50 picks, he goes to our coaches favorite school as of late and he plays a position where we need the most help.

7 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

To be fair. It’s a scouting video from one game, not a highlight video over the course of 2-3 seasons like more YouTube videos. Unless you’re talking about an elite playmaker on defense, that’s how 99% or games play out.

That’s the one that popped up first on YouTube so I posted it. 

A boring video it may be, but it doesn’t change the fact that he’s most likely gonna go in the top 50 picks, he goes to our coaches favorite school as of late and he plays a position where we need the most help.

He also had a much better game today.  Still some flaws shown, but those are all coachable and with a leader on defense to help put him in a position to succeed, something the Ohio State defense is sorely lacking this year, he coudl go back to he level we saw him play at last year.

Archived