That there's some corner of a foreign field  
That is for ever England. 
Dumb as hell.

I added the last bit. 

4 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

relocate to LA

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Baltimore Browns? 

Los Angeles Ravens.  But we won't win a Super Bowl in Cleveland.  Kessler will win a Super Bowl in LA while throwing for 141 yards, 1TD/1INT while riding the defense and will eventually become a well known NFL analyst.  Nacua, Kirksey and Garrett will become a hall-of-fame trio known as iconic members of the Los Angeles Ravens.  Garrett will take on the moniker of "M. Gizzle" with a hard G, of course.

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Los Angeles Ravens.  But we won't win a Super Bowl in Cleveland.  Kessler will win a Super Bowl in LA while throwing for 141 yards, 1TD/1INT while riding the defense and will eventually become a well known NFL analyst.  Nacua, Kirksey and Garrett will become a hall-of-fame trio known as iconic members of the Los Angeles Ravens.  Garrett will take on the moniker of "M. Gizzle" with a hard G, of course.

You're a hard G.

3 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Chargers blow us out. They're gonna make the playoffs. Kizer runs in one TD from the 2, throws 55% passing and keeps some of you rubes thinking he's got what it takes to command an offense under the worst HC/OC in the game. 

You wanna make a bet his completion percentage is about 55 this game?

Also I'm calling us winning

I called it a while ago 

The LA sun is honestly going to be just what we need to get this winless weight off our shoulders that plus JG coming back and there being a ton of Browns fans at this game I see us getting the W

Score

Browns 27

Chargers 20

The winless Browns aren't going to beat the Chargers for their lone/first win of the season 2 years in a row in December. We have a shot against the Bears and Packers (if Hundley is still playing) or perhaps a Week 17 matchup in Pittsburgh where they potentially rest starters if they have nothing to gain/lose after their matchup with New England.

Archived