Week Whatever This Is GDT (Chargers)

FGK

Just now, MWil23 said:

If @brownie man and @Reginaldm9 do a sig bet on whether or not Kizer reaches 55% completion %, this forum has reached an all time low. I'm at a loss, because I'm legitimately intrigued and excited at the possibility. I'm part of the problem.

This is like that South Park episode where Timmy and Jimmy fight. There are no winners. 

22 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I don't have an idea about the terms but the length of the sig bet should be until we win our next regular season game.

Definitely, also If I win I want Brownie to change his profile picture to the girl's face from that Kizer admiring picture. 

I really don't think the chargers are going to lose to us again.

Let me put it in terms we might understand:

The Browns are the homely chick at the office Christmas party. The Chargers were the guy from accounting last year that drank WAAAAAY too much. Sparks flew in the hallway closet. This year they are going to make sure they stay sober and avoid the same mistake they committed last year. In other words, I doubt we are going to get our yearly Christmas hook up from our pals on the west coast. 

They are not going to feel bad for us. They are not going to let off. 

31 - 16. San Diego Super Chargers. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

8 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

The Browns are the homely chick at the office Christmas party. The Chargers were the guy from accounting last year that drank WAAAAAY too much. Sparks flew in the hallway closet. This year they are going to make sure they stay sober and avoid the same mistake they committed last year. In other words, I doubt we are going to get our yearly Christmas hook up from our pals on the west coast. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

giphy.gif  

Man, the lighting is really good in the closets where you work, MC.  

14 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Im a sucker for hope. that is why I am browns fan. 

the most disappointing thing will be when we win the Super Bowl. What the hell will we do then? 

Break out the Bottle Opener, Mirror, the rolling papers and the Narcan and........

1*0NVGC8gU4uT-2tptyqHJAA@2x.gif

LOL xDxD:D

3 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

That is all

Mastercheddaar

I just wish we would have been a homely guy that hooked up with the hot chick. Just my personal preference. I don't even want to hook up with the hot guy from the office.

21 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I hope that the NFL puts Dean Spanos into a choke hold, and drags him (and this great organization....[saw my first NFL game in San Diego in 1970]) and was an instant John Hadl fan....(I was 7 and impressionable) back to San Diego.  It is a travesty that Spanos stripped that city of their ball club.

I have a 3X4 foot poster autographed poster of the 1970 Chargers that my uncle got from one of his buddies that owned a bar in SD that was frequented by Charger players.  One of my prized possessions.

I just moved to CA earlier this year and the Chargers were definitely going to be my "west coast" team. Then they moved. Now I'm teamless out here (I work Sunday mornings, so I don't get to watch Browns games live. Ever.)

Archived