UFC 3

BayRaider

• 1 month later...

Looks dope. I pre-ordered and I'm really looking forward to GOAT. Just hope the "media obligations" and "advanced social media system" aren't overly repetitive regurgitations that become unwanted distractions within the first hour of playing.

In a perfect world, you'd be able to control the company from the presidential standpoint, sort of like the old Attitude wrestling game, setting pay per views, creating matchups, etc. Don't think it'd be all that difficult for the developers to produce either.

1 hour ago, Purple-Pride07 said:

Looks dope. I pre-ordered and I'm really looking forward to GOAT. Just hope the "media obligations" and "advanced social media system" aren't overly repetitive regurgitations that become unwanted distractions within the first hour of playing.

In a perfect world, you'd be able to control the company from the presidential standpoint, sort of like the old Attitude wrestling game, setting pay per views, creating matchups, etc. Don't think it'd be all that difficult for the developers to produce either.

You haven’t played Madden before have you?

The WWE games have the GM mode where you can create PPV's and whatnot. Wouldn't really interest me much. The best part of this game is wrecking dudes online that never bothered to learn how to defend the clinch or ground and pound. They come out swinging, use up a ton of stamina and then rage quit when I keep taking  them down and working them over for rounds on end B|

I get so many hate filled PM's from that game lol

• 1 month later...

And this game is still trash if you face the CPU. Just faced the CPU (UT) for the title. Beat the hell out of the CPU. I threw less punches and landed more. Significant strikes in my favor massively.

Once again, CPU can run a marathon and I can barely last a sprint and I'm definitely NOT throwing "punches in bunches". I'm blocking and counter-punching. 

End of the 4th, CPU attempts a Rear Naked Choke. I got out of it. CPU LOST NO STAMINA AT ALL. I lost all mine. 

Okay EA. 9_9 These games used to be outstanding with THQ. Now they're just average. 

Archived