RB Ameer Abdullah neck NP    
CB Jamal Agnew knee NP    
DE Dwight Freeney not injury related NP    
G T.J. Lang foot NP    
C Travis Swanson knee NP    
QB Matthew Stafford ankle FP    
RB Dwayne Washington hip

FP

The ravens will face one of the better QBS in the league this Sunday when Matt Stafford and the Lions come to M&T. How will the defense look against a legit starting QB? We know Stafford has been historically Turn over prone, but has been playing at a high level as of late. It will be the defenses first true test since facing the steelers back in week 4. As are all the remaining game, this is a must win to keep the playoff hopes alive. The defense will not be able to shutdown the lions offense,  so we will need the offense to show up and put some points on the board. With this game being at home I say the ravens squeak by, 27-24 on a Justin Tucker Game winner.  

Defense will bend and hopefully they don't break. Can't turn the ball over on offense. Feed Alex Collins, use Woodhead more out of the backfield/slot.

AKA same gameplan every week.

Also, our pass rush needs to be more consistent man. I feel like they either get a sack/pressure then disappear for 10 snaps.

Seems like tickets are selling fairly well to this Sunday's contest. Maybe last game was more an aberration due to it being a Monday night game? Regardless, think we should see a packed house and given how the Lions look to be nicked up at the moment, I think this should be a very winnable game. Contingent upon the offense (Flacco) not having 3+ turnovers, of course. :D

30 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Seems like tickets are selling fairly well to this Sunday's contest. Maybe last game was more an aberration due to it being a Monday night game? Regardless, think we should see a packed house and given how the Lions look to be nicked up at the moment, I think this should be a very winnable game. Contingent upon the offense (Flacco) not having 3+ turnovers, of course. :D

I think it'll be more to do with the offense actually scoring. We don't necessarily have turnover problems this year, we just have a historic problem with moving the ball and scoring anything.

5 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

I think it'll be more to do with the offense actually scoring. We don't necessarily have turnover problems this year, we just have a historic problem with moving the ball and scoring anything.

Well in 2 of our 3 most winnable losses this year (games we should have won, but lost). We had 3 and 2 turnovers against the Bears and Titans, respectively. We're not a team that's built to play from significantly behind, and the best thing we can do to maximize our strength (defense) is to limit the number of turnovers.

However, I do agree the overall ineptitude on offense is truly the underlying problem.

7 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

The thing I don't understand is why are we not playing one of them in the slot? Clearly they are without a doubt our 3 best CB's, are we saying none of them are capable of playing slot? Are we just rotating because of injuries? 

That's actually true.

Archived