Week 13 GDT: G(eno)iants @ Raiders?

SilverNBlackFan

10 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Come off it.  Carr's a chump.  Always has been.  Always will be.

/s

I'm bad with internet sarcasm  but I'm sure this is sarcasm.  The guy is nowhere near a chump.  The guy came back with a broken pinky and was dominating for us last season.  Earlier this season he came back with fractures in his back after missing only one game.  The New Orleans game where he hurdled a defender, chumps don't do that.  It's like you already forgot we had J. Russell at QB just 8 years ago.  Took millions from the Raiders and walked away without a care in the world about what happened to the team.  What about Carson Palmer who wouldn't even take a pay cut to help the team.  He was a chump.  What about other position players like Rolando McClain?  What about Vontaze Burfict who tries to injure players (Cam Newton) after the play is dead.  This has to be sarcasm.  I'm going to write it off as sarcasm.

3 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

I'd throw Prescott in there.

I think it's good news, and a testament to the culture JDR has built there, that this team is still able to win games their supposed to win. It's something many NFL fans take for granted, but the Raiders have beat teams they're supposed to beat despite playing badly this year. Under a lesser coach, it wouldn't be that surprising to see the team come apart at the seams when things weren't going according to plan (just see the last two teams we've played). I've become somewhat of a coaching staff truther of late, but I do believe these coaches have helped keep things level when things were going sideways.

Obviously next week is a truer test of where this team truly is. Despite a loss, the Chiefs offense put up some serious numbers against the Jets.

I wouldn't.  His play has been terrible ever since E. Elliott's suspension started.  Even when they won this weekend he only completed 50% of his passes.  

12 hours ago, Jerry said:

I'm bad with internet sarcasm  but I'm sure this is sarcasm.  The guy is nowhere near a chump.  The guy came back with a broken pinky and was dominating for us last season.  Earlier this season he came back with fractures in his back after missing only one game.  The New Orleans game where he hurdled a defender, chumps don't do that.  It's like you already forgot we had J. Russell at QB just 8 years ago.  Took millions from the Raiders and walked away without a care in the world about what happened to the team.  What about Carson Palmer who wouldn't even take a pay cut to help the team.  He was a chump.  What about other position players like Rolando McClain?  What about Vontaze Burfict who tries to injure players (Cam Newton) after the play is dead.  This has to be sarcasm.  I'm going to write it off as sarcasm.

That would be the point of the "/s", my friend. lol

Archived