LP's and DF's: Skins at Dallas

HDsportsfan

Hope I'm not jinxing this with 5 minutes left in the game. But I gotta get to bed at the end whistle.

LP's: Morris and the O-line. Our two rookie CB's. And of course Crowder. Irving and D-Law.

HM: Dez

DF's:

You know, just a little bit of Dak. I know he's a second year guy with a team that has somewhat fallen apart on him. But he just has to stand up and lead this team. He did fight through his hand injury. I don't know. Just like to see him step up for a full game.

Everyone gets a game ball except Scan. Scan gets my lone Jock strap. Garbage effort from him.

Proud of Dak for fighting. 

Proud of the OL for pounding.

Proud of Morris for being Patient.

THROW UP THE X DEZ. And Senator Witten, you are a legacy.

Dlaw, you are a monster.

Switz. MY BOY! Well done. Get yourself a better TD dance. 

One thing I will say, we are too predictable in the redzone sometimes. I called the read option pass to Witten before it happened. We run that play a ton with that formation. Sometimes Witten is on the right and sometimes he is on the left. I feel like it will bite us in the *** one day. Other than that, great game by the defense. Byron missed on getting the TD to Doctson and Scandrick blew the coverage against Grant's TD so maybe some some jockstraps for them. 

LPs:

Morris/OL - Worked in tandem tonight. 
Hitch - Not sure how many tackles he was in on, but where ever ball was, he was. 
Cheeto - Healed and looked really good.
Frazier - Where have these kind of games been. Best game he's played by a wide margin.
Switzer - He was bound to break one this year. I miss seeing a dangerous return guy. Trying to think of last return for TD...??

DFs:

Still concerned about Dak. Want to see improvement after slow start, and I'm not. 

10 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

One thing I will say, we are too predictable in the redzone sometimes. I called the read option pass to Witten before it happened. We run that play a ton with that formation. Sometimes Witten is on the right and sometimes he is on the left. I feel like it will bite us in the *** one day. Other than that, great game by the defense. Byron missed on getting the TD to Doctson and Scandrick blew the coverage against Grant's TD so maybe some some jockstraps for them. 

Who cares if it is predictable if its hard to stop?

Those 90s teams, you think defenses didnt know it was going to be 3 to 6 consecutive strong side isolation run the moment the team got into the redzone? Or a weakside offtackle stretch on almost every first down? Sure they did. But good luck stopping it.

Deadskins are 0-4 against Dallas since signing Josh Norman to a 5 year, $75M contract in April of 2016. Cowboys have posted 141 carries for 616 yards and 10 rushing TDs over the course of those four games.

Where's that one obnoxious Washington fan blowharding on about how Dallas has invested too much in its DBs at the extent of its DL in recent years? Because lol.

I would say slow start, great effort and execution beyond that. Problem is too little too late. 

How in the hell does this team look like ish for 3 consecutive games and then do this to a team that was beginning to heat up and play with fire and at a competitive level?

I swear it drives me nuts!!! Where int he ----has this been????

But agian, with the likes of Atlanta, Carolina, GB, the Rams with Seattle hot on their tail all ahead of us in the playoff race, and having lost to all of those teams, we would need a miracle to get in.

I would rather they lose out and get a top 5 pick.

It was enjoyable to watch them win for a change but too little too late.

Game ball for Lawrence. He is the best CB on the field. LP to David Irving the best safety. Jaylon Smith did okay. Switzer obviously and the OL.

Doug Free to Dak for throwing some real wild passes. Jock strap to Cocky redskin fans

Archived