TABT - HuskieBear Edition

Ty21

3 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Hope you enjoyed that wonderful twilight where you stop being so worried about the kid, right before they become massive irritation again. Glad she's doing better,  but perhaps she should consider a couple Monster energy drinks while she's in hospital for irregular heartbeat?

Ill take all the irritation she has to offer. She gets it from me and when shes quiet you jusy feel like something is REALLY off with her. She's annoyed that I haven't given her the iced coffee, though i never said id run out to get one. She'll stop talking to me entirely if I waive a monster in front of her. Lol

So her heart rate is struggling to regulate. It went high too fast when she was on the treadmill and then dropped too quick when she stopped. So i guess its overreaching when it tries to regulate itself? Took like 5ish minutes to get back to a normal heart rate, she got dizzy and had to stop but wasn't like when she almost fell out at home. She bounced back pretty quick too.

Doctor seemed pretty content with the test so I'm hoping it's just a med she'll need to be on for a while. Looks like we'll be home tomorrow if nothing else pops up.

• Like 1

She's home, we went out to eat fpr lunch and got some small things for Christmas. Have to take the monitor in tomorrow.

I made dinner and now her, my youngest and the wife are all sleeping in my bed since they couldnt make it through Elf. Apparently I'm sleeping on the couch tonight. 😆

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

She's home, we went out to eat fpr lunch and got some small things for Christmas. Have to take the monitor in tomorrow.

I made dinner and now her, my youngest and the wife are all sleeping in my bed since they couldnt make it through Elf. Apparently I'm sleeping on the couch tonight. 😆

You're a good dad, rest as well as you can on the remote, a handful of legos, and probably your keys. Merry Christmas Man!

• Like 2

On 12/22/2023 at 4:22 PM, Sugashane said:

Ill take all the irritation she has to offer. She gets it from me and when shes quiet you jusy feel like something is REALLY off with her. She's annoyed that I haven't given her the iced coffee, though i never said id run out to get one. She'll stop talking to me entirely if I waive a monster in front of her. Lol

So her heart rate is struggling to regulate. It went high too fast when she was on the treadmill and then dropped too quick when she stopped. So i guess its overreaching when it tries to regulate itself? Took like 5ish minutes to get back to a normal heart rate, she got dizzy and had to stop but wasn't like when she almost fell out at home. She bounced back pretty quick too.

Doctor seemed pretty content with the test so I'm hoping it's just a med she'll need to be on for a while. Looks like we'll be home tomorrow if nothing else pops up.

Ask the doctor about neurocardiogenic syncope. I used to have that. Essentially the bloodflow from the heart to the brain was severely lacking and I needed non-anabolic steroids and salty foods on me at all time. After awhile, it went away and I've been fine since. I only bring this up because the heart rate struggling to regulate was a big symptom of mine

• Like 1

So I got asked to fill in as the rhythm guitar for my buddy's band tomorrow. Just a 5 song set but I can already tell I'm not going to get much sleep tonight. Already taped my fingertips because I know I'd blister the hell out of myself if I didn't.

Side note, Weezer's Say It Ain't So is so damn fun to play. I forgot how much I liked it.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sugashane said:

So I got asked to fill in as the rhythm guitar for my buddy's band tomorrow. Just a 5 song set but I can already tell I'm not going to get much sleep tonight. Already taped my fingertips because I know I'd blister the hell out of myself if I didn't.

Side note, Weezer's Say It Ain't So is so damn fun to play. I forgot how much I liked it.

Gonna leave us hanging? What's the rest of the set?

44 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Gonna leave us hanging? What's the rest of the set?

Its a jam from basically the early 90s and 2000s because we're all in our mid 30s and early 40s.

Until the Day I Die - Story of the Year

Say It Ain't So - Weezer

Sweetness - Jimmy Eat World

Polyamorous - Breaking Benjamin

And then we end with Scotty Doesn't Know from Eurotrip because everyone is doing an oddball song apparently.

I'm actually super excited about it but I haven't been able to eat all day. Been a long time since I had nerves get to me. Lol

Edited by Sugashane
Spelling

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Its a jam from basically the early 90s and 2000s because we're all in our mid 30s and early 40s.

Until the Day I Die - Story of the Year

Say It Ain't So - Weezer

Sweetness - Jimmy Eat World

Polygamous- Breaking Benjamin

And then we end with Scotty Doesn't Know from Eurotrip because everyone is doing an oddball song apparently.

I'm actually super excited about it but I haven't been able to eat all day. Been a long time since I had nerves get to me. Lol

Nice set! Breaking Benjamin's song is called Polyamorous though!

• Like 1

Just now, Sugashane said:

I'll fix it. I'm going back and forth between the game and this and didn't proofread. Lol

My buddy is a vocalist and Say It Aint So is also one of the songs he likes to cover. He likes to do The Middle by Jimmy Eat World as well, you guys would probably get along haha

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

My buddy is a vocalist and Say It Aint So is also one of the songs he likes to cover. He likes to do The Middle by Jimmy Eat World as well, you guys would probably get along haha

I'm not singing thankfully. They know better than to ask me.

The Middle is solid. I like have a friend that sounds a lot like Scantlin from Puddle of Mudd so we recorded a mash up of She ******* Hates Me/Summer Lovin. Did it in like 2019 and he still has the audio for his wife (then GF) as her ring tone when she calls. Highlight of my music career. Lol

3 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I'm not singing thankfully. They know better than to ask me.

The Middle is solid. I like have a friend that sounds a lot like Scantlin from Puddle of Mudd so we recorded a mash up of She ******* Hates Me/Summer Lovin. Did it in like 2019 and he still has the audio for his wife (then GF) as her ring tone when she calls. Highlight of my music career. Lol

That's cool, I wish I was more musically talented. This conversation has spurred an alternative rock concert in my living room this afternoon, so thanks for that! Started with Shinedown and now into some Saving Abel

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

That's cool, I wish I was more musically talented. This conversation has spurred an alternative rock concert in my living room this afternoon, so thanks for that! Started with Shinedown and now into some Saving Abel

My kids and I jam out. I'm going to start teaching them guitar but we spend a good bit of time singing songs I grew up with. Aerosmith has been one band that we have a LOT of jam out sessions with. Wife even gets involved occasionally but she's pretty shy.

If Steven Tyler's voice can give out I don't have to feel bad about mine doing it. Lol