GDT: The End is Near Part 2 - Eli's Career Edition: Giants v Boys

MightyMouse07

Ws are good but its time to move on. We get Geno and company next week. We have 10 days to rest up. Hopefully we can get Sean Lee back. It was nice seeing Zeke sneak into Morris jersey this week. We are going to need him to do that again. Hopefully Dak's hand it ok. 

Eli throws for 350 and 3 TDs.

Shepard catches two of them and goes over 100. 

Dak gets 150 passing yards.

Morris runs for 120 and a TD.

We lose on a last second FG from some random rookie kicker on the Giants. 

Tough match up for two power houses. Possible NFC championship preview? Two elite QBs going head to head. Could have over 800 passing yards combined in this game. Stadium will be rocking. Big time game with MAJOR playoff implications. SB royalty clash as two iconic coaches battling not just for the win and not just for Coach of the Year, but possibly to cement themselves as greatest coach ever. There's sure to be fireworks and high flying action. I've got Dal 9 NYG 6 in an action packed field goal thriller.

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 2:22 PM, DaBoys said:

Tough match up for two power houses. Possible NFC championship preview? Two elite QBs going head to head. Could have over 800 passing yards combined in this game. Stadium will be rocking. Big time game with MAJOR playoff implications. SB royalty clash as two iconic coaches battling not just for the win and not just for Coach of the Year, but possibly to cement themselves as greatest coach ever. There's sure to be fireworks and high flying action. I've got Dal 9 NYG 6 in an action packed field goal thriller.

I see your on your medications again. or is it you are off of them. I get this part confused

Archived