GDT: The End is Near Part 2 - Eli's Career Edition: Giants v Boys

MightyMouse07

So we are up in the 4th quarter against the Rams. Just trying to kill time. Its 2nd down. We pass it. The ball bounces off TWills chest, gets picked, and returned for a TD. We lose the game.

That play may be the reason we don't go to the playoffs.

10 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

So we are up in the 4th quarter against the Rams. Just trying to kill time. Its 2nd down. We pass it. The ball bounces off TWills chest, gets picked, and returned for a TD. We lose the game.

That play may be the reason we don't go to the playoffs.

Yea...Switzers muffed punt sure as hell didn't help either.

1 hour ago, Rtnldave said:

I said in another thread we need Atlanta to lose twice, GB and Det once and we have to win out.

Then we are in.

Definitely feasible. Atlanta has TB, Carolina and NO left. GB has Carolina, Minnesota and Detroit. Detroit has Chicago, Cincy and GB. 

Green Bay should lose at least 1 of those games. Detroit has me worried especially if Rodgers decides to sit the rest of the year if Green Bay is eliminated.

Atlanta winning on Thursday really hurt because I expect all 3 of their games left to be close. 

I don't expect Carolina to lose out so they should be a lock for a WildCard at minimum.

Dark horse would be the Rams losing out and Seattle taking the division. They have Seattle and Tennessee in the next 2 weeks. If they lose and SF has a chance to play spoiler and Jimmy G has looked good. Not in our favour but definitely possible.

Archived