Coach for 2018 who's your choice

Dashing202

While I'd like to think they'd go with an offensive coordinator as an HC I don't think they'd get a really good one. Possibly Harold Goodwin who'd fit well with Cousins. Might upgrade at OC & get a defensive coordinator at HC. Possibly get Goodwin as an OC as he'd probably get a shot as an HC considering how often the Skins go through HC's.

Josh McDaniels, 41, Belicheck 65. Josh has had opportunities in the past for a HC gig and has turned them down. Any doubt who the next NE Head Coach will be? He ain't going anywhere.
Jon Gruden coulda had this job in Washington in the past and turned it down plus if you fire his brother it would make Thanksgiving a ruff holiday.

Patricia would be interesting - if you can pry him away from the Pats. Pats score a lotta points so you'd expect their D to not show up real well stat wise but they are near the bottom in a lot of categories, on the other hand, they don't give a lot of points.

Wilks name has come up in the past for a HC job and his defense is very good across the board even without Norman. Overall, better evaluating talent - he's done more with young guys than Matt has and might be easier to get.

An interesting article at the NFL website relating to GM & HC's hired in the same year with some possible projections in 2018. Typically you get the GM first and he picks his guy to lead the team. How often does getting those guys in the same year work out?

...but just eight of the 31 coach-GM duos hired (25.8 percent) combined to produce a winning record over their time together. Even many of the successful duos were short-lived...

I don't know how many teams are in that boat outside of the Giants next year. Anyway take it for what it's worth -

link: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000889778/article/potential-head-coachgm-pairings-five-big-questions-for-week-14

Mike smith is a sneaky Hc out there that's on the Bucs but he has no talent on that D.

gruden should be back this year barring unless we lose all games . But you never know with Danny .. if FO saids kirks gone than maybe they find a hc which is hand picked guy s

3 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Mike smith is a sneaky Hc out there that's on the Bucs but he has no talent on that D.

gruden should be back this year barring unless we lose all games . But you never know with Danny .. if FO saids kirks gone than maybe they find a hc which is hand picked guy s

The Bucs have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball, it’s just Winston got injured and they’re underperforming as a team. Last year they were almost a playoff team.

Hit me if you’ve heard this before, so they go out and buy some free agents who are supposed to make them super bowl contenders and the team gets worse!

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

The Bucs have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball, it’s just Winston got injured and they’re underperforming as a team. Last year they were almost a playoff team.

Hit me if you’ve heard this before, so they go out and buy some free agents who are supposed to make them super bowl contenders and the team gets worse!

The Bucs don't have amazing defensive players lol.

winston having a slump year and there HC isn't that good he had a few games last year that the Bucs looked on there way being good .

but they need a new HC I personally don't care I dislike the Bucs 

3 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

The Bucs don't have amazing defensive players lol.

winston having a slump year and there HC isn't that good he had a few games last year that the Bucs looked on there way being good .

but they need a new HC I personally don't care I dislike the Bucs 

Their roster looks like an all-star team except their OL is hurt.

12 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

-_-bruh 

It does:

QB: Winston 

RB: Doug Martin

WR: Mike Evans & DeSean Jackson

TE: OJ Howard

DE: Robert Ayers, William Golston

DT: Gerald McCoy, Clinton McDonald, Chris Baker

LB: Lavonte David, Kendall Beckwith and Kwon Alexander 

CB: Hargreaves, Grimes

S: TJ Ward, Justin Evans