Biggest rivalry in each division this decade?

Danger

AFC East:
Patriots.... Jets?

AFC North:
Ravens/Steelers

AFC South: 
Colts/Texans? 

AFC West:
Broncos/Chargers

NFC East: 
Cowboys/Eagles

NFC North:
Packers/Vikings

NFC South: 
Falcons/Panthers

NFC West: 
Seahawks... Niners?

I'm not gonna pretend I know each divisions' rivalries to a tee, want to know what you all think though.

54 minutes ago, Danger said:

NFC South: 
Falcons/Panthers

LOL NO

I can't even comprehend how people think Falcons/Panthers is a rivalry worth mentioning compared to Falcons/Saints. I know Falcons/Saints is a massively underrated rivalry by fans from outside of the NFC South but still. 

For me the biggest rival of the Eagles is the Giants because of the history and it is NY vs Philly. For this decade... I honestly couldn't say. 

Tbh, the NFC East is blessed with a lot of great rivalries. Definitely one of the more contentious divisions in football.

AFC East: Patriots/Jets

AFC North: Ravens/Steelers

AFC South: Titans/Colts

AFC West: Chiefs/Broncos (Chargers/Broncos if we were talking this century)

NFC East: Eagles/Giants

NFC North: Vikings/Packers

NFC South: Saints/Panthers

NFC West: Seahawks/49ers

6 hours ago, DutchFalcon said:

LOL NO

I can't even comprehend how people think Falcons/Panthers is a rivalry worth mentioning compared to Falcons/Saints. I know Falcons/Saints is a massively underrated rivalry by fans from outside of the NFC South but still. 

All you NFC South fans are too nice. Everything feels like friendly banter at even the most tense.

41 minutes ago, Malik said:

All you NFC South fans are too nice. Everything feels like friendly banter at even the most tense.

That's because the NFC South was scabbed together not too long ago. There isn't the long running history between all the teams in the NFC South. The longest would be between the Falcons and the Saints who both migrated to the NFC South together, but I know for me personally, I was too busy hating the 49ers to really care about the Falcons. (Not to mention both the Falcons and Saints were mostly garbage in the old NFC West). 

This new found dislike of all things Falcons is still fairly new to me. Panthers on the other hand........

34 minutes ago, SWATcha said:

That's because the NFC South was scabbed together not too long ago. There isn't the long running history between all the teams in the NFC South. The longest would be between the Falcons and the Saints who both migrated to the NFC South together, but I know for me personally, I was too busy hating the 49ers to really care about the Falcons. (Not to mention both the Falcons and Saints were mostly garbage in the old NFC West). 

This new found dislike of all things Falcons is still fairly new to me. Panthers on the other hand........

My dislike of the Falcons really began in the Michael Vick era.

I wouldn't say hatred, but let's just say I really enjoyed last years Super Bowl.

Archived