Sign in to follow this  
johndeere1707

Better WR trio?

Who was the better WR trio for the Bengals?

Group A: Chad Johnson, TJ Houshmanzadeh, and Chris Henry

Or

Group B: AJ Green, Marvin Jones, and Mohammad Sanu

granted Palmer was the better QB at the time. If I had to choose, I’d probably roll with Group B. If Henry wouldn’t have been so troubled I think Group A would win it for me. 

I think Group A for me.  Those guys had a good mix of seasoning and receiving ability.  Jones and Sanu were pretty green at the time.  And while they played well, defenses only feared AJ.  Defenses had to fear Chad and Henry both.  And Housh was a third down monster.

You have to wonder what would have happened if Chris Henry, Odell Thurman, and David Pollack all panned out

I just realized that you posted this on both sites.  I was like, "where's my post?" over in the jungle...9_9

Lol. I just wanted to get an idea what most bengals fans though. I think it’s closer talent wise than most fans are willing to admit. 

It's group A.  It's not close.  If you think it is, you should likely rethink your entire life.

It is A by far. Chad and TJ were elite at what they did. Henry was one of the toughest matchups in the game when he played. They were so much fun to watch.