Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Just now, CWood21 said:

Really?  I know it was talked about getting the knock off version of Vic Fangio when he was hired.

Bro he was terrible. His scheme wasnt a fit at all. His philosophy/ game plan didnt change all year.

Do i think the defense is going to be in the top half? No not really but with the additions we made in the offseason along with Flores we should be good. We made a lot of picks in last years draft on defense and alot of them were hurt or stuck behind an old vet. The defense dealt with a ton of injuries last year Including rookies.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Sorry - worded that poorly. I wasn't intending to compare them. It's more the sheer quantity of DEs putting up testing numbers that are WR-like.

When i was a kid 4.5 was decent speed for a RB.

Cool story, grandpa. 😉

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sad People said:

Bro he was terrible. His scheme wasnt a fit at all. His philosophy/ game plan didnt change all year.

Do i think the defense is going to be in the top half? No not really but with the additions we made in the offseason along with Flores we should be good. We made a lot of picks in last years draft on defense and alot of them were hurt or stuck behind an old vet. The defense dealt with a ton of injuries last year Including rookies.

I'm not saying he wasn't.  And Flores is the only reason I'd be optimistic if I were a Vikings' fan.  Because it feels like the Vikings have prioritized quantity over quality the last few years.