Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

59 minutes ago, Teen Girl Squad said:

This is more for the draft speculation thread. This thread is for the actual picks (after they are made) and trades (after they are announced on broadcast). Otherwise this just becomes the spoiler thread.

Thanks for your input.

This is a GDT, other thread should be locked while the draft is going on. 

Edited by Emerica
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Emerica said:

Thanks for your input.

This is a GDT, other thread should be locked while the draft is going on. 

It's understandable to use both, we've had problems in the past with picks getting leaked early in the draft day thread so having both let's people post that kind of stuff in the other thread while keeping this thread for genuine real time reactions. A lot of people hate getting picks spoiled (here's hoping NFL network and ESPN don't tip picks too much this year).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

You think I have time to take a nap?!? 🤔

Well there will be all the annoying opening ceremony stuff, then the Panthers will use all 15 minutes even though everyone knows the pick already... So if we're lucky we might get the first pick announced before 9pm EST 

Just now, rob_shadows said:

It's understandable to use both, we've had problems in the past with picks getting leaked early in the draft day thread so having both let's people post that kind of stuff in the other thread while keeping this thread for genuine real time reactions. A lot of people hate getting picks spoiled (here's hoping NFL network and ESPN don't tip picks too much this year).

Yeah i definitely agree with that. In the past we’ve had the spoiler gdt and no spoiler gtd while the speculation thread was for news leading into the draft. I don’t want pick spoiled either

Either way its cool, i don’t see how posting a tweet about Rap debunking a rumor from Florio would be considered as a spoiler tho 😂

2 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

I usually lock the other one so Buzz and I only have one big discussion thread to watch.  It's a lot otherwise.

• Like 1