2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Really? They have a TE. Cincy would have been better

He's touted as a 3rd tackle and strong blocker. I'm sure he'll help Harris on the edges, Pitt is probably a better spot. Oh well the Big Dogg 2.0 dream is dead two years in a row. 

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Really? They have a TE. Cincy would have been better

It's a good spot because he probably isn't going to hold up too long in the league because of his knees, and he won't be pushed into an immediate starting role with PIT.

3 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Kicker in the 3rd rd?  Thought maybe we would reach and grab him in the 5th.  That's pretty damn high to take a fricken kicker.  

Yep.  If a team is willing to take him this high, you just have to accept that he was never destined to be a Packer.

4 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Kicker in the 3rd rd?  Thought maybe we would reach and grab him in the 5th.  That's pretty damn high to take a fricken kicker.  

No more Gould. They must really like him but was hoping multiple 5ths meant we could grab him. On to the next. 

1 minute ago, thrILL! said:

Welcome back Crosby.

I’m not so sure, although I’d be fine if he comes back. He would be the most senior player by damn near a decade. I just want to make sure JLove’s first year doesn’t get hindered by bad kicking. Then again, if our kicker is bad, everything is 4 down territory. 

Some Day 3 guys I like: 

CB: Terell Smith, Cory Trice

SAF: Antonio Johnson, JL Skinner, Anthony Johnson, Jammie Robinson, Christopher Smith, Jordan Howden

EDGE: Isaiah McGuire, Viliami Fehoko, AA

IDL: Cameron Young, Jacquelin Roy, Moro Ojomo

OT: Blake Freeland, Ryan Hayes, Earl Bostick

OG: Braeden Daniels, Nick Saldiveri, Atonio Mafi

OC: Luke Wypler, Jarrett Patterson

RB: Israel Abanikanda, Chase Brown, Roschon Johnson, Evan Hull

WR: A.T. Perry, Elijah Higgins, Justin Shorter, Matt Landers, Dontayvio Wicks, Bryce Ford-Wheaton, Grant Dubose

QB: Jaren Hall, Clayton Tune, Tanner McKee, Dorian Thompson-Robinson

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

I’m not so sure, although I’d be fine if he comes back. He would be the most senior player by damn near a decade. I just want to make sure JLove’s first year doesn’t get hindered by bad kicking. Then again, if our kicker is bad, everything is 4 down territory. 

Don't the Del Grecos have any college kids by now?