2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Considering that Gute has hit on zero players in the 3rd round and drafted one pro bowl caliber player in the 2nd(though hopefully Christian changes that) since taking over, let's stop pretending like he is infallible.

I hope I'm wrong about these guys and ill happily eat crow if I am, but sometimes a pick is bad from the minute its made.

You weren't sold at all on Gary at the time.  I think you much preferred Hock/OL  LVN is a similar very high reward pick and actually has a much easier path to playing time.

Musgrave and Kraft are bigger swings than trading up for Mayer, but I'm keeping in mind that they have 2-3 years to figure out their roster and these are developmental players at frankly a developmental position.  Going for Travis Kelce over Austin Hooper.

All said and done people are weirdly fixated on the fact you don't post here that often

Just now, skibrett15 said:

You weren't sold at all on Gary at the time.  I think you much preferred Hock/OL  LVN is a similar very high reward pick and actually has a much easier path to playing time.

Musgrave and Kraft are bigger swings than trading up for Mayer, but I'm keeping in mind that they have 2-3 years to figure out their roster and these are developmental players at frankly a developmental position.  Going for Travis Kelce over Austin Hooper.

All said and done people are weirdly fixated on the fact you don't post here that often

I went to the combine that year and remember that 3 guys moved differently than everyone else.  Bosa, Quinnen, and Gary.  I didn't love it cause we had just signed Preston and Z.  LVN was my third favorite option behind Paris and JSN.  

And yeah, who knew you had to clock in and clock out of this subforum to count as a Packers fan?