2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

45 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

When Deguara actually gets open downfield and catches a big one, that'll be the ******* day

Not a polluted mindset, just an intolerance for do nothing bum idiot TEs who are 3rd round busts.  I mean only 13 catches for just over 100 yards total last year?  What kind of a joke is that?

Anyway, if Deguara is featured in any more than 10% of offensive snaps this season that probably means Musgrave and Kraft aren't cutting it, and that damn sure had better not be the case or our TE scouts got real problems.

I think Rodgers is the blame for his lack of production. Remember he was drafted for the juszczyk role in this offense.

Rodgers wouldn't run Matt's offense the way it was intended. He modified it to appease Rodgers. This will be the first year we will see Matt's offense.

Think Deguara will get more opportunities because Love will play within the structure of the offense. 

He wasn't drafted to catch bombs, more like how Rodgers used Spencer Havner back in his early days.

Edited by St Vince

35 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

When Deguara actually gets open downfield and catches a big one, that'll be the ******* day

Not a polluted mindset, just an intolerance for do nothing bum idiot TEs who are 3rd round busts.  I mean only 13 catches for just over 100 yards total last year?  What kind of a joke is that?

Anyway, if Deguara is featured in any more than 10% of offensive snaps this season that probably means Musgrave and Kraft aren't cutting it, and that damn sure had better not be the case or our TE scouts got real problems.

Check with your employer, you may be covered with no out of pocket cost to you.

Find Anger Management Group Therapy and Support Groups in Wisconsin - Psychology Today

21 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I think Rodgers is the blame for his lack of production. Remember he was drafted for the juszczyk role in this offense.

Rodgers wouldn't run Matt's offense the way it was intended. He modified it the appease Rodgers. This will be the first year we will see Matt's offense.

Think Deguara will get more opportunities because Love will play within the structure of the offense. 

He's wasn't drafted to catch bombs, more like how Rodgers used Spencer Havner back in his early days.

Pretty sure that Rodgers thru Deguara in the doghouse and never let him out.  Deguara has actually produced at times when Love was in the game. 

Edited by {Family Ghost}
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, St Vince said:

Rodgers wouldn't run Matt's offense the way it was intended. He modified it to appease Rodgers. This will be the first year we will see Matt's offense.

He wasn't drafted to catch bombs, more like how Rodgers used Spencer Havner back in his early days.

One thing I love about this year is no more Rodgers here to serve as meat shield for Deguara and LaFleur.  That means if the offense goes to **** and they both stink, then it's their fault and they will be deserving of the heat that will come dropping on their heads like a ton of bricks.  And all the other critics and I shall be vindicated.

• Like 2

On 4/30/2023 at 8:47 PM, LLcheesehead12 said:

The biggest mistake you're making is that you're comparing him to the other two TEs as if they're going to be doing the same thing. He's an H-Back. His reception ceiling is probably 30 in a really good year, but he's going to play a good number of snaps as a blocker.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

One thing I love about this year is no more Rodgers here to serve as meat shield for Deguara and LaFleur.  That means if the offense goes to **** and they both stink, then it's their fault and they will be deserving of the heat that will come dropping on their heads like a ton of bricks.  And all the other critics and I shall be vindicated.

Imagine being invested in and, dare I say, gleeful about your team's potential failings in order to be right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Nah, Coach and our HBack are trying to make all the right moves.  If it doesn’t work out this year it’s clearly 5th rounder Sean Clifford meddling with the otherwise perfectly laid plans of those upstanding gentlemen. Clifford is the GOAT of scapegoats. 

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Nah, Coach and our HBack are trying to make all the right moves.  If it doesn’t work out this year it’s clearly 5th rounder Sean Clifford meddling with the otherwise perfectly laid plans of those upstanding gentlemen. Clifford is the GOAT of scapegoats. 

Clifford has no Leverage.  It is clearly our old nemesis Joe Douglas.

• 1 month later...