🔥 Pick #7 is in: Tyree Wilson, DL, Texas Tech

RaidersAreOne

21 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Walterfootball? That’s a tough source of information 

You know they have the inside infor because you can get no ads on their website for 7.99 a month.

Can you imagine paying 7.99/month for Walter Football? Sweet baby Christmas.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2023 at 7:01 PM, Justwinning said:

Was really intriguing that Gonzalez ended up as CB3 and fell to #17.

I think I was more surprised that Forbes was the second CB as I think most including myself had Witherspoon, Gonzalez and Porter as the top three. I could see that top three going in any order really but I thought Forbes was a clear level below basically.

Tyree is built like Myles Garrett. He’s a mold of clay. Who already knows how to win with strength. Maxx and Chandler and Rob Leonard need to take this kid and teach him and allow him to soak in the information. If he gets it he will be the best player in this draft class. He has the chance to be a wrecking force as a pass rusher. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Tyree is built like Myles Garrett. He’s a mold of clay. Who already knows how to win with strength. Maxx and Chandler and Rob Leonard need to take this kid and teach him and allow him to soak in the information. If he gets it he will be the best player in this draft class. He has the chance to be a wrecking force as a pass rusher. 

Wilson is built nothing like Garrett who is a genetic freak and is beyond jacked.  The guy is 275 with 5% body fat.  Wilson looks nothing like this...

dbb3b-16651218878145-1920.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Wilson is built nothing like Garrett who is a genetic freak and is beyond jacked.  The guy is 275 with 5% body fat.  Wilson looks nothing like this...

dbb3b-16651218878145-1920.jpg

Size, weight and length.. Didn’t think I had to be so damn literal around here JFC. 

I don’t search for picture of guys without shirts so wouldn’t know if there is one of Tyree out there or not 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Size, weight and length.. Didn’t think I had to be so damn literal around here JFC. 

I don’t search for picture of guys without shirts so wouldn’t know if there is one of Tyree out there or not 

Lol just like I said he is built nothing like Garrett who is a freak of nature.  If Wilson is 80 percent the player of Garrett we will have a good player as MG is the best edge rusher in the NFL right now and is certainly the most consistent.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 5:00 PM, Frankie2Gunz said:

Lol just like I said he is built nothing like Garrett who is a freak of nature.  If Wilson is 80 percent the player of Garrett we will have a good player as MG is the best edge rusher in the NFL right now and is certainly the most consistent.  

If he hits a QB with his own helmet like Garrett he might get run out of the league.  Still the worst incident I have ever seen in a pro game with maybe the exception of Haynesworth.

On 5/6/2023 at 8:37 PM, massraider said:

You know they have the inside infor because you can get no ads on their website for 7.99 a month.

Can you imagine paying 7.99/month for Walter Football? Sweet baby Christmas.

I don’t mind the site.  It reminds me of middle school and early HS learning html code and making geocities webpages.

Seriously though… how can you pay for a site that hasn’t been remodeled/ updated 2001.

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

I don’t mind the site.  It reminds me of middle school and early HS learning html code and making geocities webpages.

Seriously though… how can you pay for a site that hasn’t been remodeled/ updated 2001.

Geocities lol havent heard that in awhile. I wonder if it was bought with the American online Internet trial CD.

Edited by bucksavage1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

Weirdest thing for me is that they refuse to call the "Washington Football team" the Commanders.
Okay, they didn't update the team logos aswell but they do change the rams from st. louis to LA.

On 5/26/2023 at 1:49 AM, Styrian Raider said:

Weirdest thing for me is that they refuse to call the "Washington Football team" the Commanders.
Okay, they didn't update the team logos aswell but they do change the rams from st. louis to LA.

Idk… I get taking a stand and calling them the Redskins … but not calling them the Commanders?  Odd!

On 5/26/2023 at 1:43 AM, bucksavage1 said:

Geocities lol havent heard that in awhile. I wonder if it was bought with the American online Internet trial CD.

Lol… that’s how outdated the site looks. It’s ‘96-‘98 level web design 

I loved those trial cd’s.  Probably used no joke hundreds of them as a kid.

Edited by jimkelly02

• 2 weeks later...