Alshon Jeffrey Signs a 4 year deal worth $52 million and $27 million guaranteed

eagles18

Just now, Forge said:

I feel like the Eagles have  extended everyone on that team already. 

There are two players in particular we still hope to extend Nigel Bradham (FA next year) and Brandon Graham (FA after next season). We've all pretty much assumed we absolutely won't have the money to bring back Patrick Robinson. Hell I have no idea where this money is going to come from, but Howie Roseman is a cap wizard.

Just now, Danger said:

There are two players in particular we still hope to extend Nigel Bradham (FA next year) and Brandon Graham (FA after next season). We've all pretty much assumed we absolutely won't have the money to bring back Patrick Robinson. Hell I have no idea where this money is going to come from, but Howie Roseman is a cap wizard.

He should give a big contract extension to Torrey Smith next. The NFL would be appreciative :D

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

He should give a big contract extension to Torrey Smith next. The NFL would be appreciative :D

Torrey Smith, Brent Celek, Chance Warmack are all some vets that are more or less guaranteed to be cut to help fund some of these deals.

38 minutes ago, showtime said:

Great to see Alshon Jeffrey finally get the long term deal he has wanted for a while.  Seems like a really good person and he's an awesome player. 

He was offered a long term contract before but he turned it down, for what ever reason he just didn't want to be in Chicago. 

51 minutes ago, Danger said:

Torrey Smith, Brent Celek, Chance Warmack are all some vets that are more or less guaranteed to be cut to help fund some of these deals.

Smith is a club option that's a no brainer and saves $5 million. The other two will total to save $5.25 million. You're pretty much out of the hole with that if the cap goes up $10 million again.

Archived