2023 NFL Draft: Day 2 Discussion

gopherwrestler

4 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

They have the option to do it though, I think that's the point. If Hooker comes in and really learns the offense and is healthy, that's a pretty easy decision to make - try to trade Goff or cut him and use the money to keep building. If not keep grooming him as a back up, he only cost them a 3rd round pick.

I suppose.  But, that's fine.  Like others said, I certainly wasn't a fan of his myself, so it's fine and dandy for him to end up in Detroit.  He can eventually win the job and make Scott Mitchell and Eric Hipple look good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

There’s 4 CBs still on the board that I’d like, a couple of them should be on the board at 87. 

There’s also another player I’m hoping is available, but I won’t name him to try and avoid the jinx. Lol

How about position him?

Edited by solidvikingfan

1 minute ago, Boda said:

Id also be okay with To'o To'o

I'd be okay with To'oTp'o or Henley just because I often had them picked by the Vikings in the 3rd.  I'd certainly prefer a guy like Ika, but I'd generally be okay with any DL or LB.

• Like 2