Seattle Mariners Thread

Eagles27

It was amazing. The wife and I had just gotten home from the Rainier's game when we turned it on. The Kelenic and Murphy walks were so clutch and I just started gigging as soon as Moore hit that grand slam. I love this team.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Honestly can't stand watching Kelenic anymore. He looks so bad....

Striking out in 50% of his at-bats since he came back up. Like come on..

Yeah, not sure what's going on with him.

I'm still confident he'll be a good player long-term, but he's a mess right now. 

1 minute ago, Eagles27 said:

Yeah, not sure what's going on with him.

I'm still confident he'll be a good player long-term, but he's a mess right now. 

I get that we probably just have to ride it out with him the rest of the year, but it's just painful to watch.

9 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Bins and a nobody for Tyler Anderson. I’ll take it. Gives us a much needed solid inning eater in the starters department. 

Yep, and pushed Dunn and/or Sheffield to the pen when they come back. There's a potential Graveman replacement. 

2 minutes ago, Eagles27 said:

Not a fan of this TBH. I'd rather keep our prospects and overpay for someone in FA. Berrios is good, but I'd rather keep Hancock/Kirby and sign a guy like Jon Gray. 

Yeah, pass on that. He’s only under control for 2022 and he’s a career 4+ ERA pitcher. I’ll take my chances with Kirby and Hancock.