Seattle Mariners Thread

Eagles27

3 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Well, it stings less knowing that the Yankees and Redsox won, but it still sucks. We should have swept this series….

It seems pretty obvious that we’re not bringing Seager back, otherwise all that stuff yesterday wouldn’t make sense. 

For sure.

Wonder how that performance changes things for a guy like Tyler Anderson too. Probably a guy we would be interested in this offseason to retain/add, but after blowing 2 games late to the Angels it kind of feels odd to bring him back. 

Seager is def gone as you said, and guys like White/Sheffield/Dunn may be on the roster bubble next year. Not sure about options for the last 3, but I don't see where they fit at the moment. (Assuming we add a couple bats/arms) 

58 minutes ago, Eagles27 said:

For sure.

Wonder how that performance changes things for a guy like Tyler Anderson too. Probably a guy we would be interested in this offseason to retain/add, but after blowing 2 games late to the Angels it kind of feels odd to bring him back. 

Seager is def gone as you said, and guys like White/Sheffield/Dunn may be on the roster bubble next year. Not sure about options for the last 3, but I don't see where they fit at the moment. (Assuming we add a couple bats/arms) 

Yeah, I just keep picturing Dipoto rubbing his hands together like the classic movie villain. 😂 

Lots of moves to be made I can’t wait for this off-season to fully start. what are we even doing with Kyle Lewis?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Our SS situation is annoying. I like JP, but with guys like Correa and Seager out there as FA’s I can’t help but want to upgrade. Wonder if we could pull off a trade for JP and sign one of them without the team whining worse than they did when we traded Graveman.