Seattle Mariners Thread

Eagles27

1 minute ago, Eagles27 said:

If Dipoto could get that done without any of our top 3 that would be an amazing pickup. It would have to be a pretty juicy package though.

Hancock/Brash
Williamson/Phillips
Fraley/Trammell
Aguilar/Gonzalez

That would be crazy. Idk how I feel about giving up a bunch of young talent when we have so many OF'ers as it is, but he would be a great get.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I expected to wait to hear about the big names, but surprised we haven't gotten anything done yet.

Suzuki would be pretty nice, but I feel like he's going to go to the Rangers. Secondary OF options are probably Garcia/Canha on a 2/3 year deal. Splash options are probably through trade.

It's tough, because I don't want Dipoto to do something stupid/desperate, but the inactivity is really irritating. We need to add like 4-5 MLB pieces, and still nothing.  

Need to get whichever pitchers we sign done before the market dries up too. Gausman/Stroman/Rodon + Gray/Anderson/Trade. 

18 minutes ago, Eagles27 said:

It's tough, because I don't want Dipoto to do something stupid/desperate, but the inactivity is really irritating. We need to add like 4-5 MLB pieces, and still nothing.  

Need to get whichever pitchers we sign done before the market dries up too. Gausman/Stroman/Rodon + Gray/Anderson/Trade. 

Yeah, tough spot, but I don’t really care. Hes known about this for too long, and had too much time to prepare. Stuff needs to happen quickly.