Seattle Mariners Thread

Eagles27

Just now, Eagles27 said:

Definitely not his fault with the error, but I'm just not feeling Marco anymore. 

Its his fault. He sucks. If the guy doesn't pin point his command, it's nothing but 105MPH exit velocity. He's gonna hard implode this year. If Flexen doesn't live up to last year this rotation is in big trouble.

1 hour ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Geez, Brash is pure filth. 

This is insane. He's breaking the Pitching Ninja twitter account. 

Truly elite stuff. 98-99 4sFB that moves like a 2-seamer. Absolutely STUPID movement on his slider, changeup, and knucklecurve. I knew the slider was silly, but I had no idea how much movement he got on the other two secondaries. 

Not to mention, an unbelievably calm demeanor. Very rare for a pitcher to come out in his first MLB start and look like this. 

I don't want to get too far ahead here, but he has the makings of a legit #1 ace. 

16 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

This is insane. He's breaking the Pitching Ninja twitter account. 

Truly elite stuff. 98-99 4sFB that moves like a 2-seamer. Absolutely STUPID movement on his slider, changeup, and knucklecurve. I knew the slider was silly, but I had no idea how much movement he got on the other two secondaries. 

Not to mention, an unbelievably calm demeanor. Very rare for a pitcher to come out in his first MLB start and look like this. 

I don't want to get too far ahead here, but he has the makings of a legit #1 ace. 

Yeah, easily. The change even had some insane movement. Little more seasoning and working on pitches and he's going to be so good.