Seattle Mariners Thread

Eagles27

Nothing particularly noteworthy from our picks so far today. If I had to guess how the top 10 round picks slotted in our system I'd go:

01. SS Colt Emerson
02. RHP Teddy McGraw
03. OF Jonny Farmelo
04. SS Tai Peete
05. OF Aiden Smith
06. RHP Brody Hopkins
07. 3B Ben Williamson
08. SS Brock Roden
09. RHP Ty Cummings
10. RHP Ryan Hawks
11. OF Jared Sundstrom
12. OF RJ Schreck

Too much variance in our system to say for sure where the top 5 guys would go in our system, but all are probably safely in our top 20. Emerson is probably top 5 ahead of Celesten. McGraw, Farmelo, Peete, & Smith are in the 7-18 range. Hopkins would be fringe top 20.

Really hope McGraw is healthy. Could push Hancock as our best rotation prospect. (With Woo graduating) 

7 hours ago, Eagles27 said:

Nothing particularly noteworthy from our picks so far today. If I had to guess how the top 10 round picks slotted in our system I'd go:

01. SS Colt Emerson
02. RHP Teddy McGraw
03. OF Jonny Farmelo
04. SS Tai Peete
05. OF Aiden Smith
06. RHP Brody Hopkins
07. 3B Ben Williamson
08. SS Brock Roden
09. RHP Ty Cummings
10. RHP Ryan Hawks
11. OF Jared Sundstrom
12. OF RJ Schreck

Too much variance in our system to say for sure where the top 5 guys would go in our system, but all are probably safely in our top 20. Emerson is probably top 5 ahead of Celesten. McGraw, Farmelo, Peete, & Smith are in the 7-18 range. Hopkins would be fringe top 20.

Really hope McGraw is healthy. Could push Hancock as our best rotation prospect. (With Woo graduating) 

Didn't know that McGraw had the upside he does. Read up a bit and I, like you, pray that he's healthy lol.

6 hours ago, Eagles27 said:

^Leaves roughly 3.2 million to sign Farmelo assuming rounds 6-10 signed for slot. (Probably cost less)

Should be no issue signing the class. 

Really good news. They did a good job mixing in the underslot with the big prep risks.