Seattle Mariners Thread

Eagles27

The Mariners without Julio has to be one of the worst offenses in baseball. They are literally getting 1 hit by the A's. Lucky to get 1 run due to the A's walking so many batters and hitting one. And I bet the Mariners to win not knowing Julio wasnt going to play bc he was a late scratch. So the Mariners going to cost me big time. They would lose when I bet them. 

Ok change that the Mariners got another hit. Even that hit wasnt convincing. They just suck on offense without Julio. Even with Julio they can be meh on offense but without him they are just hard to watch. Cant win every game but to lose like this to the A's is unacceptable. 

4 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

The Mariners without Julio has to be one of the worst offenses in baseball. They are literally getting 1 hit by the A's. Lucky to get 1 run due to the A's walking so many batters and hitting one. And I bet the Mariners to win not knowing Julio wasnt going to play bc he was a late scratch. So the Mariners going to cost me big time. They would lose when I bet them. 

No one cares about your bets, brah. 😂

12 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

No one cares about your bets, brah. 😂

Yeah Im sure plenty of people lost bc of the Mariners tonight. At least they manage to make it interesting in the 9th. Still 1 run on 4 hits against the A's. And the guy that was supposed to do something went 0-5 and struck out to end the game. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Yeah Im sure plenty of people lost bc of the Mariners tonight. At least they manage to make it interesting in the 9th. Still 1 run on 4 hits against the A's. And the guy that was supposed to do something went 0-5 and struck out to end the game. 

Is this somehow supposed to be us, the fans fault? Lmao, take your *** over to a therapist to talk about your gambling problem instead of talking crap about a fans team because you were dumb enough to bet money on them.