Round 6 Pick 190: Luke Wypler

LETSGOBROWNIES

• 1 month later...
On 4/29/2023 at 9:48 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I wonder if Harris is maybe a guy who gets moved in camp

I would not bet against it. Probably gets moved once injuries start to happen.

The business side of this is we pick up an additional $1M in cap space by moving a guy who wasn't going to make the 53 anyway.

Never a good time to suffer a season ending injury, but the truth is Nick got Wally Pipped.

• Like 2

Spot on Kiwi. Nick looked fantastic against the G-Men as a spot starter on SNF in 2021 - but then spent the rest of his time in Cleveland getting tossed around like a rag doll.

I am much more comfortable with Pocic as the entrenched starter, Wypler as your primary C backup, and Michael Dunn as your emergency C, and backup swing IOL.

Wypler has that "it" factor. He plays big in big games. The Bulldog DL was neutralized in the national semifinal thanks to Wypler and his buds.

For Luke to still be available at 190 - you make that pick every day of the week that ends in a "y", and walk away happy.

Edited by brooks1957

2 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

Spot on Kiwi. Nick looked fantastic against the G-Men as a spot starter on SNF in 2021 - but then spent the rest of his time in Cleveland getting tossed around like a rag doll.

I am much more comfortable with Pocic as the entrenched starter, Wypler as your primary C backup, and Michael Dunn as your emergency C, and backup swing IOL.

Wypler has that "it" factor. He plays big in big games. The Bulldog DL was neutralized in the national semifinal thanks to Wypler and his buds.

For Luke to still be available at 190 - you make that pick every day of the week that ends in a "y", and walk away happy.

Nick Harris has great mobility and is like an oversized fullback. 

I'd have him on the ps squad and use him in certain games and situations. 

But Wypler is the better long term prospect. We might be able to move on from Pocic in a year or two 

• Like 1