Who made the best trades during the draft? (poll)

NudeTayne

Who made the best trades?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Trade Leshaunists

• Arizona
    • Philadelphia
    • Chicago
    • Detroit
    • Houston
    • New England
    • Indianapolis
    • Jacksonville
    • Minnesota
    • Seattle
    • Other (name)

I liked all the wheeling and dealing in this draft. There were a lot of little moves that I liked a lot, and there are some big risk moves that will be interesting to see play out over the next few years. Ironically, the only huge move during the draft wasn't even for a quarterback. Anyway, come in and poll or you're getting banned.

Edited by NudeTayne

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

I liked all the wheeling and dealing in this draft. There were a lot of little moves that I liked a lot, and there are some big risk moves that will be interesting to see play out over the next few years. Ironically, the only huge move during the draft wasn't even for a quarterback. Anyway, come in and poll or you're getting banned.

Let’s ban this nude guy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Cardinals, easily. The Texans were giving away draft capital this year, and the Cardinals were the biggest recipient. They made out like bandits. 

Depends how bad the Texans are next year.  If they’re bottom-10 level bad it’s a great deal but new coach/new energy in a bad division and could overachieve.  

Cards will have a top-3 pick regardless though…

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Cards are looking BEAUTIFUL for next years draft. I bet they land two top 3-5 picks in a freaking loaded QB class. They'll have to pawn Kyler off but could select Williams/Maye and sell the other pick for a ransom.

After they fire Coach Fielder and trade Kyler in the offseason, Arizona will be the #1 destination for HC candidates.