39. T'Vondre Sweat | DL | Texas

74. Josh Newton | CB | TCU

109. Jackson Powers-Johnson | C | Oregon

143. Junior Colson | LB | Michigan

203. Dillon Johnson | RB | Washington

221. Mario Williams | WR | USC

225. Fadil Diggs | Edge | Texas A&M

241. Walter Rouse | OT | Oklahoma

Starting early this year with the mock draft spam I see. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Starting early this year with the mock draft spam I see. 

That's like my second one of the year brother

If they let me run the team or just used my mocks as a point of reference we'd have the best team in NFL history. 

Edited by NYRaider

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

That's like my second one of the year brother

If they let me run the team or just used my mocks as a point of reference we'd have the best team in NFL history. 

That’s not saying much considering you mocked nearly every draft eligible player to the Raiders in the past 2-3 offseasons. 

Just now, jpaulthe1st said:

That’s not saying much considering you mocked nearly every draft eligible player to the Raiders in the past 2-3 offseasons. 

Look at my GM Mock drafts with 31 others drafting against me here, it's insane how well I've done. Like 7 starters every year for 3-4 consecutive years brother. But that's what happens when you actually watch the games, unlike 90% of people on this forum.

great night for us tonight… tennessee and nyg won so we moved from 8 to 6.

i think we end up picking 4th.  if that’s the case i’d set Adams free and trade him (probably for a 1st) and send that pick plus whatever else is needed and move up to #2 for Drake Maye.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

JJ needs a big performance against Bama. 148 against OSU and 60 against PSU. 147 against Iowa. Wouldn’t consider him a first round pick. 

Agreed. I’m not sure what people are so excited about him. Looks good in the airport but production isn’t there to warrant a top 10 pick. If you can’t light up college defenses can’t expect to start next season in nfl 

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

8. JJ McCarthy | QB | Michigan

39. T'Vondre Sweat | DL | Texas

74. Josh Newton | CB | TCU

109. Jackson Powers-Johnson | C | Oregon

143. Junior Colson | LB | Michigan

203. Dillon Johnson | RB | Washington

221. Mario Williams | WR | USC

225. Fadil Diggs | Edge | Texas A&M

241. Walter Rouse | OT | Oklahoma

Don't look now but we're picking 6

A little good play from Washington and one of New England/Arizona and we'll be picking top 3.

• Like 1

Looking at the remaining schedule, it's tough to see how we can get any higher up the draft order than 5th. The Panthers have essentially already sealed #1, and it feels like #2-4 are looking pretty secure as well.

COMMANDERS:
at Rams
at Jets
vs 49ers
vs Cowboys

Jets their best chance of a win, but hard to see more than 1 win here, so I think they'll finish with a better pick than us.

CARDINALS:
vs 49ers
at Bears
at Eagles
vs Seahawks

Another tough run of games, so very unlikely they win enough to pick outside the top 4. Plus we kinda want the Bears to beat them in Week 16.

PATRIOTS:
vs Chiefs
at Broncos
at Bills
vs Jets

They'll beat the Jets because they always do, but I don't see another win here. Another team who will be picking in the top 4.

Assuming all this falls roughly according to expectations, 5th place is the absolute highest draft position we can get. And that also relies on everyone else who is in that 5/6 win range winning more than us.

Would be perfectly fine with #5 though. Would be a really good position to land.

• Like 2

Bears and Cardinals have good QBs who are fighting for their future. I could see them winning games down the stretch. Patriots probably keep losing, but they might have something with Zappe and Bill B hates losing. Commanders coach might lose his job, he’s desperate for some wins. We see how it plays out. 

right now players at play 

QB: Jayden Daniels, JJ

WR: Marvin Harrison Jr, Nabers 

T: Fashanu, Joe Alt, JC Latham 

DT: Newton 

Edge: Latu, Verse, Dallas Turner 

11 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

JJ needs a big performance against Bama. 148 against OSU and 60 against PSU. 147 against Iowa. Wouldn’t consider him a first round pick. 

If you want a big performance to validate JJ, then he is not your guy. That is not what Michigan's offense is about or how they play ball. They are going to grind out yards on the ground and wear teams out. 

You're drafting his traits and intangibles.

27 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Bears and Cardinals have good QBs who are fighting for their future. I could see them winning games down the stretch. Patriots probably keep losing, but they might have something with Zappe and Bill B hates losing. Commanders coach might lose his job, he’s desperate for some wins. We see how it plays out. 

right now players at play 

QB: Jayden Daniels, JJ

WR: Marvin Harrison Jr, Nabers 

T: Fashanu, Joe Alt, JC Latham 

DT: Newton 

Edge: Latu, Verse, Dallas Turner 

Might? Ron Rivera has been a dead man walking all season. Him and Staley are the only permanent HCs that are absolute guarantees to get fired at this point.

The Commanders' season is over, the team is in the tank and they'll struggle to win another game, except maybe against the Jets who are another moribund operation.