2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

I’ll take any QB with legitimate upside. Risk be damned. We have had only 1 first round QB drafted this century and I’m tired of trying to skirt around risk. Just go for it. Whether it’s trading up for Caleb/Maye or “settling” for McCarthy or Daniels. Just do it.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

I’ll take any QB with legitimate upside. Risk be damned. We have had only 1 first round QB drafted this century and I’m tired of trying to skirt around risk. Just go for it. Whether it’s trading up for Caleb/Maye or “settling” for McCarthy or Daniels. Just do it.

Yeah I’ll take any of the four. Just get a guy in the 1st. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Yeah I’ll take any of the four. Just get a guy in the 1st. 

This is exactly where I am as well. All have great upside so please just take one. We need to be taking a qb every year until we find our guy at this point. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

I think AOC is the QB of the future, dude just scored 63 points!

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Shhhh, our fanbase is easily fooled, you might persuade them. They did think Derek Carr was legit for nine years afterall. 

It honestly seems like you two are the only ones talking about Aoc as the undisputed qb of the future? 

you guys just love talking these hypothetical arguments that literally no one on this board has made. 

it is very weird, but happy you guys found each other! Congrats 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

It honestly seems like you two are the only ones talking about Aoc as the undisputed qb of the future? 

you guys just love talking these hypothetical arguments that literally no one on this board has made. 

it is very weird, but happy you guys found each other! Congrats 

Plenty of fans on social media and talking heads saying aoc is the future after that game

7 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Plenty of fans on social media and talking heads saying aoc is the future after that game

Haha fair I haven’t seen it, but I’m sure it’s been said. 

I’ve seen people say bring in comp and let them battle it out this year to draft someone else like a DT or CB in the first, which isn’t for me, but even that is different than saying he’s for sure the qb of the future. 

1 minute ago, BackinBlack said:

Haha fair I haven’t seen it, but I’m sure it’s been said. 

I’ve seen people say bring in comp and let them battle it out this year to draft someone else like a DT or CB in the first, which isn’t for me, but even that is different than saying he’s for sure the qb of the future. 

That’s literally the same thing. Passing up a great QB class for a different position because AOC showed flashes is monumentally stupid. 

21 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

That’s literally the same thing. Passing up a great QB class for a different position because AOC showed flashes is monumentally stupid. 

I disagree taking the 5th qb because it’s a great class in a panic, is worse than taking the best DT. 

either move up to get your guy or let the draft come to you. 

don’t just draft whoever because experts say it’s a strong class, that is monumentally stupid imo. Either there is someone you love you move up for, someone you like who falls, or the top 4 go in front and you panic and take the 5th guy because it’s a great class? No thanks lol.

instead you could take a Dt and see if Nix or whatever drops and get him in the 2nd like Levis. 

• Like 1