2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Dude looks like baby Derrick Henry

What round is he projected?

He looks more Latavius Murray that Henry. He's pretty stiff, doesn't do well laterally and create space for himself. And his first step explosiveness isn't in the same league as Henry. 

He has a place as a downhill runner who can get through holes and has breakaway speed. Don't think he's going to dominate the way Henry does.

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

He looks more Latavius Murray that Henry. He's pretty stiff, doesn't do well laterally and create space for himself. And his first step explosiveness isn't in the same league as Henry. 

He has a place as a downhill runner who can get through holes and has breakaway speed. Don't think he's going to dominate the way Henry does.

In a mock I got him pick #92

i like Dillon from Washington too as a late round sleeper 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

3rd/4th

6 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Feels rich. Thinking 5th -6th. He's not overly dynamic as a running. Feels like a dime a dozen back, albeit a large one. 

He's only 19 years old, projects as a 3 down back, and was one of the most productive RBs in college football over the last three seasons. Not too many 20 year olds with his size, speed, and lack of wear and tear come around.

17 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He's only 19 years old, projects as a 3 down back, and was one of the most productive RBs in college football over the last three seasons. Not too many 20 year olds with his size, speed, and lack of wear and tear come around.

Doesn't change his stiff hip, lack of change of direction or field vision. And his first step lacks explosion. He's also not much of a pass catcher or protector. 

He'll find a role, but doubt he's anything to write home about. 

25 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Doesn't change his stiff hip, lack of change of direction or field vision. And his first step lacks explosion. He's also not much of a pass catcher or protector. 

He'll find a role, but doubt he's anything to write home about. 

He was good as a receiver this season and as a pass blocker, you didn't even know who he was a few hours ago and now you're an expert on his game...

He was good as a receiver this season and as a pass blocker, you didn't even know who he was a few hours ago and now you're an expert on his game...

I didn't know who he was because I asked what round he projects?

All my in-laws are from Big 10 schools. I even saw him play live this season against GA Southern. 

How much Wisconsin Football do you watch?

Fwiw I think he crushes the combine and moves up into the 2-3round range. He doesn’t have a1 lateral but he has enough wiggle Imo