2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

26 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

I know you’re an OLine guy so I respect that, but for me we gave a Pro Bowl LT, I think Munford could be a good RT and Eluemunor as a good swing tackle. I think Parjam looked better at OC and I’m OK to roll with Van Roten and Meredith at OG but I’d still draft an OG/OC in the mid to late rounds and possibly look for a value FA there too. I think better QB play will make that OLine look good.

I'd be fine with Munford at RT, GVR at one OG, sliding Parham inside to center, but I definitely want another starting guard in either the draft or free agency.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Cam Ward has entered the draft. Didn’t think this would happen. 

Yea he was rumored to transfer to Miami. 

Probably got information from the NFL that he would be a high draft pick

He’s a potential Round 1 QB

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Yea he was rumored to transfer to Miami. 

Probably got information from the NFL that he would be a high draft pick

He’s a potential Round 1 QB

He's not signing with an agent so he'll have until January 15 to withdrawal. Might be seeking some more NIL money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steins Gate said:

If the Bears draft Caleb, they are going to wish they had kept Fields. Fields is, by all reports, liked by his teammates.

Fields has always been a hu.bke, likeable guy that can't seem to consistently put it all together. 

Caleb strikes me as the guy who, not unlike RG3 who wS another one of those ego guys, is goingnto throw coaches and teammates under the bus when his own flaws get exposed by NFL defenses. 

Kirk Cousins might have 1/4 of the overall athletic ability that prime RG3 had. Why is he still in the league and RG3 isn't? His character amd rapport with teammates and coaches. 

With RG3, it was always Shanahan's fault, the OL needed to block better while he ran out of the pocket without actually needing to, the WRs not materializing out of thin air when he just chucked the ball wherever, 

Know why he reportedly wanted ownership stakes? I guarantee it was to have some sort of sway in hiring/firing coaches who wouldn't know as much about football as Caleb Williams so he could protect the Caleb Williams brand. Someone is purposefully going to inject a cancerous agent directly into their lockerrom, willingly no less. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Kolton Miller is 28 years old bruh, lol.

And Mumford has been lightweight gold at LT arguably better than kolt. Esp vs Mack. Mumford shut Mack down while kolt got ragged dolled

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

Yeh I’m OK with them but obviously I’d love to get a Pro Bowler there if we could. I’d probably invest a 3rd/4th/5th rounder in there and a vet FA too.

I’d put QB, DT and CB at top of the wish list to fix and if there’s anything left then yes, we can go OLine. I know you’d prioritise the line though and that’s fair.

I agree qb, dt but 3rd I’d say oline 4th I’d say safety. Cb with jack Jones is ok Imo plus Bennett in the wings learning.

I just don’t think we can run consistently with this oline esp in the inside 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I think I rate Ward higher than others. Definitely higher than Bo and Penix. Ahead of JJ for me as well. Number 4 for me

I agree with this, I was not impressed with JJ. Cam Ward is a baller