2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Caleb had a better college career than Luck and I think it's pretty safe to assume that he's awesome from day one. All the haters came out of the woodwork but they will be jocking him, just like Stroud.

2 diff decades hard to compare the 2 qbs imo luck still is the qb standard for elite tho 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Caleb had a better college career than Luck and I think it's pretty safe to assume that he's awesome from day one. All the haters came out of the woodwork but they will be jocking him, just like Stroud.

Depends. If he goes to Chicago, I think he will struggle. Same thing I said about Trevor Lawrence in Jacksonville. There are organizations who don't get it with QBs and Chicago is one of them. Can't develop them, put poor coaches around them, etc. 

• Like 1

Just now, big_palooka said:

Depends. If he goes to Chicago, I think he will struggle. Same thing I said about Trevor Lawrence in Jacksonville. There are organizations who don't get it with QBs and Chicago is one of them. Can't develop them, put poor coaches around them, etc. 

Chicago with another receiver would be a good landing spot depending on the offensive staff that they bring in.

21 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Have they fired Getsy? 

I thought they did

I've also heard a lot of chatter about the Commanders. That'd be a solid landing spot for him. I believe he's originally from the DC area. 

Edited by NYRaider